Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566 LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    it is not so and is not a bug, the trash is tied to a specific boss and is dead if the boss is dead. When you enter a shard W1 farming, where only the last boss is alive, you can not find the initial trash, it to Yaremkha, just find the final trash and this applies to any raid, if you interrupt a raid in half, after 15 minutes, you have to kill the trash forward last alive boss if there is a trash!
    I am very much aware of how the Wing 1 trash was set up, I've been playing since May 2008.

And you are wrong on "this applies to any raid": T4 trash between Imp and Zodiac stay dead for a few days (2?) as well as I believe the trash in Entity's room. In T5, the trash between Champ and Kylikki would stay dead for a quite some time, not sure on the actual time. Not sure about the other trash in T5 tbh. And in T6, the trash stays dead for very long time as well, haven't really paid attention to actual time but at least a day?

Pre-Zodiac trash stays dead for 72 hours (or was it 48?), just remember the good old progression days when halfway through a raid a healer would be running back and find himself with a full staircase full of trash mobs, sometimes lucky enough to watch them spawn
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Pre-Zodiac trash stays dead for 72 hours (or was it 48?), just remember the good old progression days when halfway through a raid a healer would be running back and find himself with a full staircase full of trash mobs, sometimes lucky enough to watch them spawn
    trash at keeper was about 2 hours.. we would call the raid when the trash respawned lol.. the good ole' days.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

I remember the trash between gargoyle master and yaremka respawning while we were working on yaremka as progression back in the day. The best was having the trash inside the boss room respawn during a pull.

Anyway to the point of discussion, since the trash respawn in different zones works in different ways it seems reasonable to think that a developer had put some thought into it and that each zone's behavior was deliberate and working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Bvis View Post
    I remember the trash between gargoyle master and yaremka respawning while we were working on yaremka as progression back in the day. The best was having the trash inside the boss room respawn during a pull.

Anyway to the point of discussion, since the trash respawn in different zones works in different ways it seems reasonable to think that a developer had put some thought into it and that each zone's behavior was deliberate and working as intended.
    It was working as intended. It's just a class act when someone figures out how to solo T1 trash mobs. It's not impossible when you're skilled or have the patience. 3 manning an entire T1 isn't impossible. It's just progress usually tied to the gear and AA's. But, as was mentioned previously, T3 80's can't even do their job, they spend a billion, cry hard done by then leave the game, ruining it for all.

Question

Are we going to be told (in advance) the exact day all the changes go into effect and you Delete all the offline levels?

Funcom

We did already recommend that your Offline Levels should be spent by the end of the month, as that's our target for the new update. This plan hasn't changed yet, and we expect to launch the update on the 30th.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    We did already recommend that your Offline Levels should be spent by the end of the month, as that's our target for the new update. This plan hasn't changed yet, and we expect to launch the update on the 30th.
    Yeah, "By the end of the month" isn't exactly clear so I wanted some clarification. That could have been just a generalized time, an approximation. With the update maybe happening around the end of the month, give or take a couple weeks.

So thanks for a more clear date. I will assume the morning of the 30th everything will change.

I also assume that means the Raid Finder is coming to live regardless of all the flaws with the system.

Since Funcom is planning on launching some very basic and incomplete systems (Challenges, Raid Finder), I sincerely hope time in the next few months is actually spent to upgrade them to what they should have been instead of shelving them and ignoring them for the next decade.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Yeah, "By the end of the month" isn't exactly clear so I wanted some clarification. That could have been just a generalized time, an approximation. With the update maybe happening around the end of the month, give or take a couple weeks.

So thanks for a more clear date. I will assume the morning of the 30th everything will change.

I also assume that means the Raid Finder is coming to live regardless of all the flaws with the system.

Since Funcom is planning on launching some very basic and incomplete systems (Challenges, Raid Finder), I sincerely hope time in the next few months is actually spent to upgrade them to what they should have been instead of shelving them and ignoring them for the next decade.
    Change and dump everything in and go on summer vacation. Then in 2017 they'll brag about how much they did for us this year.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Since Funcom is planning on launching some very basic and incomplete systems (Challenges, Raid Finder), I sincerely hope time in the next few months is actually spent to upgrade them
    Haha

Right.