Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Started bear shaman,things to know.

Default Started bear shaman,things to know.

I have Priest of Mitra and Demo,i find too easy cus click spamming,but i die too fast in halloween khemi quest,i need to buy potions for pass the quest and i want to not depend of potions. I want to use a spec for PVE and raids also solo,but to not use or learn a lot of new skills. It is possible??? Please i'm not trolling i just test every class after i find one that is not potion depending and can be independent. People say that Demo is the easyest class,but for do heavy quests,specially at low lvls solo,is a bit difficult because i depend on potions. My Priest of Mitra depends of mana potions,my Demo depend on health potions,is there a class where i can lvl up without use potions???? I mean only use gear and the base health and mana. Because potions cost money,specially the big ones,that give you excellent health and mana. I think that Bear Shaman,as to be an hybrid of mana and stamina,don't need potions. Before create the Demo i question to my guild leader if the Herald of Xotli is easy or difficult,and he says that is difficult. My first intention for play a class when i play the first time to the game,was to play a bear shaman,but people say that was difficult to master,that in 2008. Years passed and i want to know the actual state of the bear shaman. And i want a build good for be a jack of all trades without learn new skills on specs,because i find crazy spamming every button of my keyboard trying to find the right skill,at least with the demo i have 4 skills of attack and i only use 2. Sometimes the 3 of AoE. But is potion dependant. This is the cause,on my other build threads of my Priest of Mitra i only use to learn two new skills,because i dont know to learn much new skills more than default where you learn in meantime you lvl up.

I hear that bear shaman is the best healer but a bit difficult to master. It is true???? I want a spec for be a jack of all trades,but i dont know if spirit is good for that,i want a build more focused on solo and heal right,if i can solo and heal on 6 man dungeons right,this gonna be wonderful. But please,don't say me a build where i want to learn much new skills,only for be self dependant and heal right on 6 man dungeons,i don't care on raids,because my guild leader say that in raids depend on a lot of factors not only for a fault of a one guy.

So spirit spec is good for want i want???? Maybe an hybrid of wrath and spirit gonna be good???? Please share a build with the conditions above mentioned. I have in mind one,but i don't share because maybe people get angry because "my build spec sucks,uninstall the gaem"

I will take advice of a build with the conditions above mentioned,if it works right for what i want,then is ok.

I also tryed assassin and ranger but there are no newbie friendly classes,true fact.

If you don't like this thread,just don't post,but if you want to help me to use the bear shaman right then welcome. I tryed all classes and the last left to try is the bear shaman,i just forget HoX because people say it is difficult,and tryed tanks but i get raped when i have played on fury with a guardian years ago by a barb and ranger who are friends. The only tank i find with chances to win versus a two dps is the conqueror,but tryed it two times and don't like it.

So,this is my last class to test,after lvl 25. And i want a spec based on the conditions above mentioned. Don't troll and be serious,also don't comment "your build sucks,uninstall the gaem" because this time i don't post any build,i will take care the comments and builds but with the conditions mentioned.

So thanks for read this and hopefully you can help me.
    Last edited by Osett; 22nd October 2017 at 20:07.
    Luiselbruto - Aquilonian Barbarian - Crom PvE

Quote Originally Posted by Osett View Post
    at least with the demo i have 4 skills of attack and i only use 2. Sometimes the 3 of AoE
    if what you want is something with not many buttons to use, bs is definitely not for you!

let's just make a quick count:
    • 3 buttons for heals
    • at least 2 buttons for manifestations (would be better 3)
    • minimum 6 for combos (2 ranks of crush armor, internal bleed, shrewd blow, ursine blow, bewilder)
    • 5 for directional attacks (not sure if you need all of them though)
    • 4 buttons for runes

so that's a total of 20 buttons, and i'm sure i that i forgot something (for example, i avoided all the AA spells).

Quote Originally Posted by Osett View Post
    I also tryed assassin and ranger but there are no newbie friendly classes,true fact.

ranger is very easy at low level.
    Last edited by Yawgmoth-VDN; 23rd October 2017 at 06:39.
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Ranger is really friendly.
    Anycase if you want one class really easy with few button in solo, try one barbarian zerk.
    There are few combos to use (staggering blow and two level of butcher), a lot of CC and passively he regen his health. In solo can be really immortal and pretty easy.
    Victory or Death

I will try barb because ranger is difficult in PVE,btw,an ability need to be activated or is a passive skill??? Because i have in mind a tankish build for barb excelllent in survivality.
    Last edited by Louisbrutal; 23rd October 2017 at 11:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisbrutal View Post
    I will try barb because ranger is difficult in PVE,btw,an ability need to be activated or is a passive skill??? Because i have in mind a tankish build for barb excelllent in survivality.
    They are like tank's stances. You active the Blood Rage (it clears, if is activate, your Reaver stance) and it remains up, passively, until you not decide to change it.
    It remains up even if you die, you do not have to recast it every time and it does not expire as a buff!
    Last edited by zujilin; 23rd October 2017 at 14:05.
    Victory or Death

So swarm fighter,if activated does damage around me also passively heals me????

I will post my build of the barb i have in mind,and please don't "your build sucks,please uninstall the gaem":http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v20_112...e7201e0dd1dfb0
    Last edited by Louisbrutal; 23rd October 2017 at 14:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisbrutal View Post
    So swarm fighter,if activated does damage around me also passively heals me????

I will post my build of the barb i have in mind,and please don't "your build sucks,please uninstall the gaem":http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v20_112...e7201e0dd1dfb0
    Swarm Fight give you one passive +20% damage. If you cast it, it put on every enemy close to you (6 enemy max, 5m of range max) one little DOT + heal you for every enemy dotted, if there are 6 around it heal you a lot!
    If you want play only PvE i think there are several things dont work on your build, for example 3 point in Stunning Punch are totally a waste, mobs never run flee to you, thats pvp stuffs, for PvE in solo (but is good also in 6men/raids if you want play only zerk), this is my build:

https://goo.gl/KuWZa1

PS: no one borned learned so no one (at least no me) will say you "your build sucks, blabla" but for sure you have to work on it :-)
    Last edited by zujilin; 23rd October 2017 at 18:03.
    Victory or Death

Got a bad news for you, all classes are potion dependent, because that just how potions are designed in this game.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    Swarm Fight give you one passive +20% damage. If you cast it, it put on every enemy close to you (6 enemy max, 5m of range max) one little DOT + heal you for every enemy dotted, if there are 6 around it heal you a lot!
    If you want play only PvE i think there are several things dont work on your build, for example 3 point in Stunning Punch are totally a waste, mobs never run flee to you, thats pvp stuffs, for PvE in solo (but is good also in 6men/raids if you want play only zerk), this is my build:

https://goo.gl/KuWZa1

PS: no one borned learned so no one (at least no me) will say you "your build sucks, blabla" but for sure you have to work on it :-)
    Yes my build is designed for both pve and pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Luiselbruto View Post
    Yes my build is designed for both pve and pvp.
    In this case, i advice you something like this: https://goo.gl/4Qp6du
    In your build you lose really too much DPS, one important CC and prot!
    Victory or Death

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast