Thread: I have only 1 slot in my account

Default I have only 1 slot in my account

Hello everyone, well, I must say that it's not my own account but a friend's account.
    He joined the game a few weeks ago and now he's lv 50 and he realized that the class he choose is not the one he likes. He tried to creater another lv 50 character but the second slot (which is supossed to be with the green padlock) has a red padlock.
    Can it be fixed or should I send a ticket?
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Raikito20 View Post
    Hello everyone, well, I must say that it's not my own account but a friend's account.
    He joined the game a few weeks ago and now he's lv 50 and he realized that the class he choose is not the one he likes. He tried to creater another lv 50 character but the second slot (which is supossed to be with the green padlock) has a red padlock.
    Can it be fixed or should I send a ticket?
    Thank you.
    What happens if you double click the slot? I am assuming there is no subscription on the account.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

You assumed right

I just double clicked and a pop up message was shown "Can't be creater more characters, you need to delete one (3)"
    (It couldn't be the perfect traduction because I have the client in spanish)
    And then kicked me out of the character select to joining screen

You stated that he joined the game a few weeks ago ... well in that case he only has one character slot as free to play.

As at 30 June 2016, when funcom changed the subscription model - they made it so NEW free to play accounts will only have one character slot for free. Any free account made prior to 30 June 2016 had two and still has two.

If your friend never has any intention of subscribing then I suggest he makes a second free to play account to try alternative classes until he finds one he wants to stay with.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladihawke View Post
    You stated that he joined the game a few weeks ago ... well in that case he only has one character slot as free to play.

As at 30 June 2016, when funcom changed the subscription model - they made it so NEW free to play accounts will only have one character slot for free. Any free account made prior to 30 June 2016 had two and still has two.

If your friend never has any intention of subscribing then I suggest he makes a second free to play account to try alternative classes until he finds one he wants to stay with.
    Okay, thank you a lot
    (I must say that I'm using an older account, so it makes sense now)