Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: fresh 80 to pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    Sin is actually easy rewarding and simple class. Ofc you are squishy and will feel much pain when you play silly with all these rangers, but your burst let you still kill a lot even if you play "not so good".

btw Demo and Nec, are you really serious about this, Vehl?

Geldour, your bs is r4 now, right? Don't you feel pain enough with it already? :P
    not at all, i can compete with pvp 10s easy with my pvp 4 bear, gear gap is tiny now.

necro demo are the easiest classes to play with no gear. sin is not far behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    necro demo are the easiest classes to play with no gear. sin is not far behind it.
    I guess it depends how you play them. If you play them like a ranger copy cat sure.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Demo is easy to get to pvp5, necro as well, for me the most squishy class is tos. so many things to manage just to survive.

Geld, you already played a hox. If you start a hox, I consider this a joke. Make a class you really haven't played, like a tos. Otherwise, why waste our time.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Geld, you already played a hox. If you start a hox, I consider this a joke. Make a class you really haven't played, like a tos. Otherwise, why waste our time.
    i already have every class.. my tos is pvp 5, hox is pvp 6 ( deleted the pvp 6 hox today for this thing)

lowest pvp lvl i have is guard pvp 2, and thats because its boring as hell.

Also, this does not waste your time at all, not even a tiny little bit. I'M the one doing it not you.

i already have every class.. my tos is pvp 5, hox is pvp 6 ( deleted the pvp 6 hox today for this thing)

lowest pvp lvl i have is guard pvp 2, and thats because its boring as hell.

Also, this does not waste your time at all, not even a tiny little bit. I'M the one doing it not you.
    Its a waste of time to think you are providing us valuable feedback. Its not about you, or you would have just done it. YOu offered us the option to vote because you are doing it for "us". Otherwise, don't post this up since it has nothing to do with us.

You sucked on your tos, the hox you were good at. I find it funny you didn't just pick the conq. I want to see you raise a tos. I want to see your mad skills on a clothie with out combos. That's what I want to see. I am self centered, and I pretty much am challenging you.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Its a waste of time to think you are providing us valuable feedback. Its not about you, or you would have just done it. YOu offered us the option to vote because you are doing it for "us". Otherwise, don't post this up since it has nothing to do with us.

You sucked on your tos, the hox you were good at. I find it funny you didn't just pick the conq. I want to see you raise a tos. I want to see your mad skills on a clothie with out combos. That's what I want to see. I am self centered, and I pretty much am challenging you.
    and you guys voted for hox........................

how do you know if i sucked on my tos, you didnt even know i had a tos.

blah, already deleted my pvp 6 hox because that had the most votes, guess ill delete my tos too then and remake that for you
    Last edited by GeldourConq; 16th June 2014 at 12:26.

and you guys voted for hox........................

how do you know if i sucked on my tos, you didnt even know i had a tos.
    Yes I did, you forget, we were in the same guild like 10 times, on 3 different servers... You even asked for build help...

I also wote for Tos
    UNICEF AGENT AND CNN REPORTER
    SPAM/FLAME/TROLL

STRUMFETA PRO NECRO PVP10
    BIGPAPASMURF PVP10 NOOB RANGER WHO CAN KILL SO CALLED PRO PLAYERS

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast