Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: It is happening...

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    Shame. I always thought 6-mans were AoC's strongest point PvE-wise. Maybe it is time to revive the dungeon loot discussion. Redd's suggestions above make a lot of sense in that regard.
    It was until they decided not release any new ones in favor of shitty wb and RF content,then they crippled them on wb weeks and finally are killing them off now with RF.But anyhow i shouldn't be talking,after all i do a guild raid once or twice a week nowdays in spite the awesome loot pinata additions !

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Hello again!

1. Give Atlantean Shards to normal raids.
    2. Give Atlantean Shards to Unchained sweeps, and add daily quests to clear Khitai dungeons as well.

Have a nice day.
    Please do this.
    | piece of cake |

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post
    As a veteran AOC player, I see the biggest problem with raidfinder is ...
    A vote-kick option would be nice ; 18/24 is a green-light to boot.

Until they do this; RF is no different than the masses using the CombatMonitor like a bunch of gerbils waiting on a beep (audio queue). Easy Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
    Lets see, you came to an argument...

So again, I will insist, you are basically telling people to f*ck themselves if they dont like the state of this game.
    p.s.
    You don't t always have to be "constructive" to post here ~ we're ALL entitled to our views/opinion. Because I disagree with the most vocal people in the thread YOU feel the need to become a keyboard gangster. Typical.
    Last edited by Reinauer; 28th July 2016 at 01:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Hello again!

1. Give Atlantean Shards to normal raids.
    2. Give Atlantean Shards to Unchained sweeps, and add daily quests to clear Khitai dungeons as well.

Have a nice day.
    Yes please!
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator

Game mechanics a little more casual do well sometime. Even if I play endgame occasionally you do not mind me some content more casual or relaxed.
    I enter with pleasure along with 5 guildy the first day of the week for RF achievement but I do not farm them because they have failed their goal.
    The RF should allow casual players to enjoy the thrill of the most difficult raid and learn them tactics in a simpler context, and instead they are totally uneducative, they are an easy alternative to dress well, they offer better rings of the game without teaching NOTHING (indeed, some people enters in real raid thinking are equal to RF or WB and create wipe) and kill the true raids that are very difficult to fill (why do T1, 2 or 3 when the WB and RF will dress you T3 and T4 while you can be feel comfortably afk ???). In my opinion:
    1 - shards only by epic chest in RF (nothing shards from the blue chests)
    2 - remove rare T3 by WB and rare 3/4 by raidfinder
    3 - add shards in REAL raid, in this way people come into rf, trying to learn the strategy, take a few shards from the epic chest as a prize and then goes into the true version of the raid to take advantage of what he has learned and gain more shards (in this way the farming for shards and gear is useless is only good for pets as should be)!

just to add my 2 cents: yesterday i joined a few rounds of raidfinder, with different characters... and especially when i did it with hox, on zodiac no tank was able to get aggro off me, the bosses was hitting like pussies, and they died so fast that i was literally able to solo-tank them...

imo this a clear sign that the content is seriously f*ucked up!
    at least, on zaal mages got aggro very easily, but could not tank the boss...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

I have to admit to agreeing with the OP. I had taken my main level 80's into the raid finder but all were pretty much full T5, T4 or Khitai but this week I took my brand new, offlined from level 30 to 80 conq and got a dragon tear and a bunch of Simple Relic IV. This toon hasn't done a single destiny quest, it hasn't done any tier raid, it hasn't even gone to Khitai (aside from porting into Jade Citadel) and it's well on it's way to getting it's first piece of T4. It was at that moment it dawned on me just how ridiculous the raid finder really is in it's present state. As an experiment I'm not going to raid or faction gear this second conq anywhere, just do the raid finder to see how geared I can make it on the back of doing next to nothing.

Fair enough have a raid finder that drops stuff, but not as high as T4 and if the raid finder is making it difficult to start and fill pug T4's then it's damaging the game for serious players and needs a rethink. Removing the T4 rewards would sort that situation out in an instant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post

Fair enough have a raid finder that drops stuff, but not as high as T4 and if the raid finder is making it difficult to start and fill pug T4's then it's damaging the game for serious players and needs a rethink. Removing the T4 rewards would sort that situation out in an instant.
    There's been plenty of time for Guildes to get geared up T4 toons prior to the implementation of RF.

As for PuG T4 ~ I don't think they should exist (T4 & higher). As a matter of fact, if you ever get into the "PuG" T4+ raids ~ the "PuG" is getting that title VERY loosely. You'll find the PuG T4+ are really only filling the last few spots; which barely qualifies them. And if you say people like "Jerry's" Raids ~ again, most of those "PuGers know each other very well. Barely qualifies.

As of late ~ You shouldn't PuG anything above T2 really.

KEEP IT IN GUILD

And with regard to the players who are gearing up thro RF; I challenge the thought that people are able to gear up quickly. They either have been close already and/or have been playing vastly more than you or I over time and therefore deserve to get gear due to time invested.
    Last edited by Reinauer; 28th July 2016 at 16:41.

i have to say that "PUGing" the whole raid or just the last spots of your guild/friends raids is a good thing : you can teach newcomers the boss mechanics and everything, that's how the knowledge spreads among the players. that's way better than the raid finder where you just see basic encounters, nerfed so much nobody have to care about most mechanics anymore.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

I want to see the raid finder used for T1 and T2 too. With no changes to any encounters. Full ability to do all quests, and loot more applicable to T1/T2 instead of getting T4 tears and relics.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast