Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: "Anniversary" for AOC

Do we have to claim this level 80 character BEFORE the end of the 'event', subsequently that option will disappear? That's what it sounds like. No L80 after the end of this month?

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Well, I guess that is better than the nothing I expected.
    Exactly! The main thing, the "maintenance mode" does not necessarily mean that the game will not receive any changes from the developer side as many skeptics argued.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

By the way, did you notice the new sockets on rings? So here we are expected two new gems. And, given the amount of the rewards in RF, it is likely that we will be able to get them in the some dungeon.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    By the way, did you notice the new sockets on rings? So here we are expected two new gems. And, given the amount of the rewards in RF, it is likely that we will be able to get them in the some dungeon.
    WOW,so excited !Thx Funcom!

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    I predict that in three to six months time we will get one of the new gems on the NPC, then a further three to six months after that we will get the second one. The second ring for left hand but with same stats as right is just a way to keep players attending raid finder once they have the right hand ring + 2 gems from shards. I know a number of players who go to one raid finder per week per toon and have recently gotten all of those and had stopped attending. This is funcom's way of getting the geared out players (ie full T4 toons) to still attend content that doesn't benefit their character in any other way.

Does anyone know what exactly "...any account, in good standing..." means?

My account is ftp. But it was a premium account till end of last year.
    As I am not at home right now I cannot login to find out if a ftp account is one in good standing.
    Last edited by Leif0311; 18th May 2017 at 13:42.
    Nalianda

Any news about regional prices for countries in Steam? Will FC do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Leif0311 View Post

As I am not at home right now I cannot login to find out if a ftp account is one in good standing.
    I've been f2p for >4 months now and still got all rewards. Perhaps it is so you can't make 10 new accounts and get free 80 chars on all of them instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    Do we have to claim this level 80 character BEFORE the end of the 'event', subsequently that option will disappear? That's what it sounds like. No L80 after the end of this month?
    Correct. The Dungeon and level 80 are only available until May 31st. You'll keep the extra character slot forever, you just won't be able to make a new level 80 if you didn't do it during the time frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Leif0311 View Post

It can't be in a banned status and must have been made prior to May 17th when the event started.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast