Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fury pvp fun

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    Edit by Anzu: No. I personally fail to see how you can be harassed. .
    Then you don't understand how the rules here work evidently. It isn't about calling someone a twat, if for example you fly off the handle in global and start calling people homophobic words beginning with the letter "F", this constitutes harassment. Or if you call someone a "worthless "N-word" This is considered harassment. There is a phrase i'm known to have thrown out in global a lot that got me slapped with the ban hammer. It was called "sexual harassment" I wont write it here suffice to say anyone who knows me knows what i'm talking about.

You have to learn what you can and cant get away with. You can say whatever you like and people use those words a lot but if someone in the game petitions you and it falls into the games rules of harassment you'll get slapped with the hammer. That's just how it goes..

first offense is 24h, 2nd is 3 days, 3rd is 7, 4th is permanent.

PvP harassment doesn't even qualify to be noticed. You can gank and grief, padcamp, corpse hop, fan, etc etc anyone anytime so long as you do it without flaming them in an obscene manner. You can grab the flag and run around with it aimlessly screwing over your team in the process which is another new tactic that we have seen. Nothing can be done about it. Me and my guild made a habit of griefing world boss raids. It pissed off many players to the extreme and it was glorious. again this is perfectly fine to do. But if we were to spam blatantly obscene words while doing it that would be a no no
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Edit by Anzu: It wasn't allowed last year, and it's not allowed today.
    Last edited by Anzu; 4th May 2015 at 17:06.
    mechanno says no

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    There is a phrase i'm known to have thrown out in global a lot that got me slapped with the ban hammer. It was called "sexual harassment" I wont write it here suffice to say anyone who knows me knows what i'm talking about.
    excessive profanity*
    mechanno says no

Quote Originally Posted by peeka View Post
    excessive profanity*
    I'm innocent
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    not sure if ur quoting the stuff that anzu modded...

how is fury these days btw

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    not sure if ur quoting the stuff that anzu modded...

how is fury these days btw
    Most of transferred to Crom, it's also the best way to avoid the person the OP is about.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Most of transferred to Crom, it's also the best way to avoid the person the OP is about.
    Yeah, sad but true. I also moved to Crom with my main two days ago because minigames are so bad on fury now. Sometimes you need to wait 15-20min for one and you see the same few faces there and the quality of the players is so low that 1-2 good players cause imbalance. For me open world pvp only playes a minor part so I had no reason to stay there anymore. Fury is a shadow of its former self.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    Yeah, sad but true. I also moved to Crom with my main two days ago because minigames are so bad on fury now. Sometimes you need to wait 15-20min for one and you see the same few faces there and the quality of the players is so low that 1-2 good players cause imbalance. For me open world pvp only playes a minor part so I had no reason to stay there anymore. Fury is a shadow of its former self.
    Great! Now get 6 people from The Law and let's have some premade fun on Crom!

I have been asking for some premade in every forum I could

Finally we will have one server with enough people to make premades going quite regularly..

I totally agree with your comment, no offence for anyone but both quality and quantity of minigames on Fury during last months was bad.
    It's great though from my point of view that the goood players left are finally moving to Crom.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Great! Now get 6 people from The Law and let's have some premade fun on Crom!

I have been asking for some premade in every forum I could

Finally we will have one server with enough people to make premades going quite regularly..

I totally agree with your comment, no offence for anyone but both quality and quantity of minigames on Fury during last months was bad.
    It's great though from my point of view that the goood players left are finally moving to Crom.
    Oh yeah some premades again will be fun for sure Just give the law a little bit more time to grow and we gonna have a good setup, hehe. Willd, if you read this come to crom and join our premade setup^^ And we lack of healers and casters as far as I can say, but we will grow I am sure. So all good Fury players come to Crom and join the law, the rest... can stay on fury :S
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    Relax. I wasnt online the last 2 days. Quality will increase dramatically when i log in.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast