Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Siege in Burnheim

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    Same ! Always enjoyed them when there's not 30 demos to spoil the fun... hope there will still be people on AoC in two months ^^
    Why in two months? Are you guys in Wildstar? Quit this pokemon game and come back to Hyboria!
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Where do you get 35. We had 21 for the first hour, and maybe at most a 2nd raid of 3 people towards the last 30 minutes where you all had already given up.

By far it's easier to attack than defend, and the only conversation which was taking place was a few of us reminding the raid the trebs and the players placing them are priority over anything else. Defending a keep is not about kills, it's about keeping trebs from firing, limiting one side from gaining points, and defending the best breach points. Kills do not matter for a defense.

Either way, I am sure there are many more coming so GG.
    at the beginning we had about 14 guys for a good 30min we literately slaughtered you all in waves. towards the middle when we reached your keep you guys kept on multiplying, more and more people I've not seen kept coming. Sentinals, more vires, more randoms, vendetta, buoyant guild etc
    before the siege ended we had a guy zone out to count the numbers excluding us there were about 30-35 of you. Hell you guys even said that numbers were about right, after the siege.

either way, we did fantastic job even being outnumbered. You see just how much we can do with only 18 people. Don't even lie about it. It was good pvp anyway I had fun slaughtering you all. Heres a tip, stop charging in on your demo like if you're a guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Carnage never cared about a keep.
    We just want to watch the world burn.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    We just want to watch the world burn.
    Ahh, good to see you are finally getting some carnage blood in you now.

After taking stock i realize sieging is expensive. 20S per treb adds up quick.Alot for something that usually gets maybe one shot off before it gets smashed. ffs funcom nerf that cost!
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    After taking stock i realize sieging is expensive. 20S per treb adds up quick.Alot for something that usually gets maybe one shot off before it gets smashed. ffs funcom nerf that cost!
    next seige just take enough trebs to get a hole in the outer wall, then we can just pvp for an hour

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Where do you get 35. We had 21 for the first hour, and maybe at most a 2nd raid of 3 people towards the last 30 minutes where you all had already given up.

By far it's easier to attack than defend, and the only conversation which was taking place was a few of us reminding the raid the trebs and the players placing them are priority over anything else. Defending a keep is not about kills, it's about keeping trebs from firing, limiting one side from gaining points, and defending the best breach points. Kills do not matter for a defense.

Either way, I am sure there are many more coming so GG.
    of the 3 screenshots i took i counted 24, but i donno how many others where running around. ( not that it really matters, but just to add to this thread haha )

pasathor
    subota
    oronr
    valar
    firepower
    xabderi

shika
    hordriss
    usedtissue
    sunvirgin
    velzevul
    grimsve

cother
    thkhan
    xanderica
    shiba
    arabbear
    oront

melzevul
    anchor
    pasathor
    yeshauu
    overlort
    suctum

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    of the 3 screenshots i took i counted 24, but i donno how many others where running around. ( not that it really matters, but just to add to this thread haha )

pasathor
    subota
    oronr
    valar
    firepower
    xabderi

shika
    hordriss
    usedtissue
    sunvirgin
    velzevul
    grimsve

cother
    thkhan
    xanderica
    shiba
    arabbear
    oront

melzevul
    anchor
    pasathor
    yeshauu
    overlort
    suctum
    i see like 6 people on that list. have no clue who the rest are. never see them pvp or minis.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear

pasathor
    subota
    oronr
    valar
    firepower
    xabderi

shika
    hordriss
    usedtissue
    sunvirgin
    velzevul
    grimsve

cother
    thkhan
    xanderica
    shiba
    arabbear
    oront

melzevul
    anchor
    pasathor
    yeshauu
    overlort
    suctum
    You listed about half of them

Not once did you name any of the 4-6 tanks chasing me!

pasathor
    subota
    oronr
    valar
    firepower
    xabderi

shika
    hordriss
    usedtissue
    sunvirgin
    velzevul
    grimsve

cother
    thkhan
    xanderica
    shiba
    arabbear
    oront

melzevul
    anchor
    pasathor
    yeshauu
    overlort
    suctum
    You missed a lot,
    I guarenteee you there are way more.
    Chegy should be on the list, and a bunch of the tanks that kept rushing in. You missed svartie too. Also missed the pvp 10 hox from boyant fodder club and another guy from that guild I think.
    Last edited by Spaartacus; 11th June 2014 at 21:30.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast