Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bear Shaman PvP

Matches without much ranged classes are always such fun

Also I envy your latency. omg.

Added you ^_^

Yeah, typically my ping hovers around 50ms.

Great videos mate, thx very much for posting them.
    I would be confused who is who for certain playing like this, specially on frog necros, hox in demon form and people in wolf form, but it seems you pulling it off easy.
    Good movement and good control of situation.

Just one question why you sprinting in werewolf form

I have posted a 4th video today in the original post for your viewing pleasure.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Great videos mate, thx very much for posting them.
    I would be confused who is who for certain playing like this, specially on frog necros, hox in demon form and people in wolf form, but it seems you pulling it off easy.
    Good movement and good control of situation.

Just one question why you sprinting in werewolf form
    Thanks!

As for the sprinting while in werewolf form, I swear it looks like I am moving slightly faster while sprinting... Maybe my eyes are deceiving me?

Still makes you a little faster afaik.

As for the new video that's pretty much how I always try to play on my BS (or my other chars for that matter), I sign up to minis with a friend or two 99% of the time so I almost always have at least one buddy to stick with me. Still can't avoid the awful pug team now and then of course I don't treat pug minis as solo content, unless my team is dreadful and leaves me no choice.
    Last edited by kalston; 17th May 2014 at 17:54.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohaus View Post
    Thanks!

As for the sprinting while in werewolf form, I swear it looks like I am moving slightly faster while sprinting... Maybe my eyes are deceiving me?
    Great new video mate thx for sharing. Its really nice to see some team play in minis.
    And about wolf form i was just joking since couple of times that i used it i was also sprinting from habit.
    Didnt really tried it to much to notice if you are bit faster when sprinting or not.
    thx again for video

Talking

You very nice hit man , but i think atm the realy difference for do more kill is your ping/latency , or i wrong?

Latency isn't everything he does seem to be running crit pots though, THAT helps a lot.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Latency isn't everything he does seem to be running crit pots though, THAT helps a lot.
    Ye it isnt everything but its damn hard to be competitive with 200 ms. Some people even have way more than that
    But regardless of latency and pots this is really good bs play.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast