Thread: gear update

Default gear update

what does everyone think about it? for me i am kinda bumbed i spent tokkens on t-2 pvp gear but i can get over that.on the upside i think its good overall.cuts alot of grind out of pvp and gets new players that are simi good into the decent gear in 2 weeks if that.I also feel that DTs should have goten a armor nerf on the gear rather then protection.i dont play a DT actively so thats not my reason for thinking that.I see DT at the anit caster tank so it should have the protection versus them but take more dmg from meele then other tanks.sorry for the bad spelling ^.^
    Last edited by Gkahn; 20th March 2014 at 20:06.
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

I got on and played some last night. I was able to do damage to a soldier, nice. Once the tweaks fall into place, I think it will be a lot less frustrating for non soldiers. Necros, rangers, and other one hit wonders will have to put in more effort as well.

I hope a miracle happens, as this is many years late.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    I got on and played some last night. I was able to do damage to a soldier, nice. Once the tweaks fall into place, I think it will be a lot less frustrating for non soldiers. Necros, rangers, and other one hit wonders will have to put in more effort as well.

I hope a miracle happens, as this is many years late.
    yea i agree with what you said.i too feel like i can put it to the tank class now.but i still gota stay on my toes to drop them.which is cool with me.i wasnt looking for them to destory tank protection just take it down a bit.all in all im happy with what has been done so fare.
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing