Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposed class changes on TL. Interesting. (DT's be raging - guess why? lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Funcom surveys have always been heavily biaised in favor of PvE.
    they basically don't mean anything.

I'm in a PvE guild, i'm a PvE player, yet i have 2 characters above PvP lvl 6, around 30 sieges done, a bit above 2K minis played.

At least half of my guildies have at least 1 character PvP lvl 10.

So yeah, almost every PvE player does PvP, at a point or another.
    But most PvP players would not touch pvE at all if they were not forced by Funcom to do so just to be competitive.

In that way, PvP is actually much more popular then PvE, and has always been.
    That's an irrelevant way to look at it.

At any given time, there are far more players PVEing than PVPing.

That might change if the PVP changes overall wind up being positive, but as of now, this is overwhelmingly a PVE game.

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenfier View Post
    I disagree. I have an 80 DT, 80 necro and a ToS that i'm currently leveling. Necro is far, far, FAR easier to rack up kills with than DT. So much easier its not even funny.
    My new 80 necro, pvp 1, 107k 12d from pug minis, with abs crap gear and blue weapon. But when it comes to top level pvp 10 6v6, DT owns, so does a good tos. Necro, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by sir-Crunch View Post
    You got nothing better to do then making dumb comments, I am not telling anyone to L2P. Obviously English is not your first language because you did not read my comments and understand them.
    Learn to read and understand English before you comment next time.
    Idiot.

You said exactly
    And STA is only OP against a couple of classes and all they got to do is learn how to know when it is up.
    Thats is not telling people to learn to play???

Ok let me address your problem with the new change to stances because you said
    As for the longer cool down on changing stances, that will be a very bad move. You don't want to get stuck in Frenzy whilst a Demo burns the crap out of you.
    I'll put it in your language so you can understand...

The stance cooldown change is only a hinderence in a couple of circumstances and all people got to do is learn to know when they can switch to frenzy and be more situationally aware.

Better?
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksoulx View Post
    dont be dumb, ppl will just rerol to next op thing (anyway every veteran have like 6 toons fully geared) so dont be delusional. It was like that in whole history of aoc, there will be few ppl that like to play underdog-read useless class but at the end 98% of player base will just roll out necros and demos, just wait and see.
    Perfectly correct.....everyone gets there time in the sun....the amount of new Dt's and Conqs that got rolled after they became ridiculous was stupid.

One day HoX will be OP......one day.......
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

LOL now they decrease TTS to 5 meters. What next, decreasing charge?

Now rogues can remove VoM stacks with Finely Honed

finally.. why it would not be 5m? whats more pathetic than even PATTO can do this, linebraker + advantage + tts = dead pvp 10 clothie .. gg
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    finally.. why it would not be 5m? whats more pathetic than even PATTO can do this, linebraker + advantage + tts = dead pvp 10 clothie .. gg
    sin & barb can kill pvp 10 clothie even faster

and rangers with sword n shield pumping out tts

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    sin & barb can kill pvp 10 clothie even faster
    even if they can, they need to aim combos, and they cant do that from 40 meter now can they?
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    even if they can, they need to aim combos, and they cant do that from 40 meter now can they?
    You need aim when you on ranger too.