Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: joel about the possible buff to pvp weapons

Good god 26 days and nothing no news nothing! yep it looks like we really are going from 1 dev letter to another

Well after 1 month of silence there must be some news in the next dev letter on the subject right?

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    Good god 26 days and nothing no news nothing! yep it looks like we really are going from 1 dev letter to another

Well after 1 month of silence there must be some news in the next dev letter on the subject right?
    next letter will be

It was very busy month we have done a lot of work for age of conan...so what will be next? New unchained dungeons are almost ready for live (WE KNOW THAT), Unchained minigames are still in our plans for pvp (YEP WHEN AND WHAT ABOUT RULES?) Crafting revamp is on a good way just few more months and it will be ready, new raid will come after crafting revamp (probably 2015), we are looking at pvp weapons (well we didnt discuss it yet but whatever just few more months)....See you on battlefield! Joel.

Funcom

For some reason Violent, when I said we would look into it, you thought that meant I was going to stop working on everything and do it that second. Doesn't work like that.

I've had a chat with the systems team about it and we're going to look at it when we get time.

I'm not even going to mention it in my letter this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    For some reason Violent, when I said we would look into it, you thought that meant I was going to stop working on everything and do it that second. Doesn't work like that.

I've had a chat with the systems team about it and we're going to look at it when we get time.

I completely understand u, I also hate when I work on smth to not finish it and jump to another thing. On the other hand, rewrite a few stats just on PvP weapons couldnt be so much work and it will make PvPers happy and they will see that u dont avoid PvP at all like it happens for a years.

So, if u can throw to us this bone, do it and we all will be greatful

What I don't understand is how much work could this possibly be. How could this possibly be more than 2 hr of work for a single person?
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    What I don't understand is how much work could this possibly be. How could this possibly be more than 2 hr of work for a single person?
    Because it is. You don't understand how much work it is. Can we leave it at that?

Its not the code that's difficult to adjust, its the conceptual/"how will this effect other parts of the game?" that will be what's hard.

Because it is. You don't understand how much work it is. Can we leave it at that?
    its easy work, its like you add 100 dps to every weapon and fixed...

im just kidding, personaly i feel ok with making the weapons a bit better, but not the best, even for pvp due to the fact of bori...

-89ideaz89- mwahaha i`d love your post! ;D that`s how Funcom is actually working ,our money is going to TSW ,but aoc is forgotten let`s add more pve raids! Add more pve instances ! Add more pve maps. Just go to hell with pvp (wtf pvp is)? In this game?
    Hmm...

Nothing new and interesting

I do understand that things takes a lot of time, but at the same time, it shouldn't be an issue to add +25% to some stats of every weapons for a start while waiting to focus on it later when devs have time

But for sure, the awesome dexterity pvp sword for ranger should not be rushed.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast