Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats the go

Yea come back slut.
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

Quote Originally Posted by m4gg0t View Post
    Yea come back slut.
    meh, thought about it, dont think i can be ****ed.

i get bored so fast with this game every time i come back to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    No a lot of the Europeans are getting 130-160 latency or mostly under 200..

That is good ping.

We've played with 100-150 in west coast for years... Don't complain.
    below 160 is ok.. most of players from Turkey,Greece and others from east r playing +250ms.. I mostly have 270ms and it goes 270-500 at my primary gaming times

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    below 160 is ok.. most of players from Turkey,Greece and others from east r playing +250ms.. I mostly have 270ms and it goes 270-500 at my primary gaming times
    It really shows in your gameplay. You used to be much dangerous pre server transfers... no offence. I encountered couple of times in minies past few days and your play was sluggish.
    HoX - Emboror -

I lost few duels against players who i wouldnt any before.. i see they kb me from the other side in arena.. i say to myself don't do pvp but i can't stop myself..I think pvp is over from my side..maybe i should start rp

waiting for an online game which has servers on europe and combat system is similar to AOC.

Hitboxes or something changed with server location change too, cause I miss many finishers I consider 100% hits at the near edge of my 2hb range.

My ms is pretty good 140-170 while idle in hub city. During combat or primetime I didn't check yet

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    Hitboxes or something changed with server location change too, cause I miss many finishers I consider 100% hits at the near edge of my 2hb range.

My ms is pretty good 140-170 while idle in hub city. During combat or primetime I didn't check yet
    QFT, when been playing on barb was noticed it alot, most lol when it happens on such combos like whirlwind.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Well, even if it sounds silly...I'm glad that I'm not the only BS with such a issues.

its just new ping, when ppl running on shift past you additional 100ms matters

It's free to play. Nothing lost by trying.

Closed.
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12