Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Agro

Quote Originally Posted by Tura View Post
    Can I have my gold now Red?

P.S. Can we start a crumpets vs waffles flamewar please? It's way more fun.

Sure, ask Igno to give you gold from the guild bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Tura View Post
    Red is a nice guy and an awesome guard
    Hahaha at both comments, ah you've got something on your chin there.

BTW, almost everyone on that top 5 list admits to guards having an aggro problem.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180809

So guards are in a position where we are eclipsed by the highest DPS creature out there, a specifically specced DT...which for some insane reason can also tank in that spec. The guards only ability is to take damage otherwise its truly useless(can't even DPS for squat). So, if a DT has already occupied the tanking slot and can tank just about everything while doing this 5X DPS of a guard, what use is the guard?

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    BTW, almost everyone on that top 5 list admits to guards having an aggro problem.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180809

So guards are in a position where we are eclipsed by the highest DPS creature out there, a specifically specced DT...which for some insane reason can also tank in that spec. The guards only ability is to take damage otherwise its truly useless(can't even DPS for squat). So, if a DT has already occupied the tanking slot and can tank just about everything while doing this 5X DPS of a guard, what use is the guard?
    I think if you repeat yourself 27 more times you will probably get the ball rolling on dt nerfs.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Herath13 View Post
    Hahaha at both comments, ah you've got something on your chin there.
    Oooh a sniper! Are you going to hide behind a name or be brave? Hmm you're not a ranger by any chance?
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Haha, but Venom writing software for this game would explain a lot
    How did I get pulled into this crap?

Guard agro is fine, it is not broken or messed up it is simply hate based vs a Dt which is dps based, idk what is so hard for the eurotrash players to understand aboot that.

Yes if a dt, with enough crit rating and vom slotted, hits one mob long enough they will be almost impossible to pull off of and will do much more dps then a guard, that does not mean guards are not needed or that they are useless.

To the OP you can pm me in game for tips on tanking t3/t4 or any guard with exp really.
    Im Fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrasus View Post
    How did I get pulled into this crap?

Guard agro is fine, it is not broken or messed up it is simply hate based vs a Dt which is dps based, idk what is so hard for the eurotrash players to understand aboot that.

Yes if a dt, with enough crit rating and vom slotted, hits one mob long enough they will be almost impossible to pull off of and will do much more dps then a guard, that does not mean guards are not needed or that they are useless.

To the OP you can pm me in game for tips on tanking t3/t4 or any guard with exp really.
    I'm going to ask you since I believe you to have the absolute best aggro in the entire game as a guard (at least from the people I've played with), especially, over any Euro players.

If a DT can do tremendous DPS (3~5 times over a guard) and tank anything a guard can tank, and have the highest max potential aggro. Where is the Guard's edge? What's he good at over that of a DT? What is that ONE thing he can do 3~5 times better then a DT? Where is that moment where a guard can say "ah ha!, this is where I'm clear cut better and will make up that 1500 DPS deficit over a DT"

I'm going to ask you since I believe you to have the absolute best aggro in the entire game as a guard (at least from the people I've played with), especially, over any Euro players.

If a DT can do tremendous DPS (3~5 times over a guard) and tank anything a guard can tank, and have the highest max potential aggro. Where is the Guard's edge? What's he good at over that of a DT? What is that ONE thing he can do 3~5 times better then a DT? Where is that moment where a guard can say "ah ha!, this is where I'm clear cut better and will make up that 1500 DPS deficit over a DT"
    Tanking louhi and taking the banished blessings on bat of nergal and the end phases of imp and they also give the best ZJs.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

See erock above. Also tanking the emperor fight. And a guard who is trying isn't getting out dps 5x.

you're a very arrogant racist little twat aren't you,you seem to think you US players are somehow superior well you're gonna find out differant after the merge

EU has larger population and that means better players too why else do you think we clear all the raid content almost 6 months before you guys

and when the new raid content comes out you'll be 6 months behind again..

and i doubt your top 5 guards on set would even get into the top 20 on crom

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast