Thread: Traveling from Khitai to Khemi

Default Traveling from Khitai to Khemi

Hello folks,

Iam new here and I have a fast question, I just finished Tortage with my chinese Demo and the game spawns me at Khitai, my problem is that my gf is Stygian and I want to travel at Khemi to make her quest together. I found the travel guy but it seems that he is traveling me only around Khitai's hubs.. Where should I go to gain pass to Khemi?

( detailed guide would be appreciated much!! )

Hello

The NPC who can take you back to Khemi from Gateway to Khitai is located close to the Wall, at that small village where the entrance to Northern Grasslands is. He should be at your left side as you walk towards the wall.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Quote Originally Posted by AggroMagnet View Post
    Hello

The NPC who can take you back to Khemi from Gateway to Khitai is located close to the Wall, at that small village where the entrance to Northern Grasslands is. He should be at your left side as you walk towards the wall.
    Thank you so much!

If I remember correctly there is a stygian voyager not so far away from the big wall in gateway to khitai.

You're very welcome, hope you find him
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Question answered so...

[closeit]Closed[(closeit]
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.