Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Voice - May

Hello,

I recently returned to AoC and am having a blast. One thing that hinders my game play however is lack of low level PvP combat. Are there any plans to create templates similar to a game I won't mention, where once you go into a minigame you're automatically level 80 with all skills and the best gear.

Or at least to allow level 1-80 minigames where you keep your current skills but are bolstered stats to 80. Then allow leveling via PvP minigames?

I appreciate your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Conani View Post
    Hello,

I recently returned to AoC and am having a blast. One thing that hinders my game play however is lack of low level PvP combat. Are there any plans to create templates similar to a game I won't mention, where once you go into a minigame you're automatically level 80 with all skills and the best gear.

Or at least to allow level 1-80 minigames where you keep your current skills but are bolstered stats to 80. Then allow leveling via PvP minigames?

I appreciate your time.
    They are called "unchained minigames" and they will do exactly as you described.

Quote Originally Posted by Roargathor View Post
    They are called "unchained minigames" and they will do exactly as you described.
    Did they actually say that? Personally I would like that.

I got the impression it was about the lvl 80 minis.

Default low level pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Conani View Post
    Hello,

I appreciate your time.
    Interesting idea, more low level pvp would be great. However for new players training is necessary for high level pvp. Another idea might be to create an any toon to level 59 pvp bracket, and offer some decent xp/badges so that advancement is possible.

Alright everyone, it's time to close this month's Your Voice thread and get these questions sent off to the developers. See you soon with answers!
    Amber "Morteia" Grant
    Funcom Community Manager
    Part-time barbarian
    [URL="https://twitter.com/Morteia"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Tweetin' with fury[/COLOR][/URL]
    [URL="http://www.facebook.com/Morteia"][COLOR="YellowGreen"]The Book of Many Faces[/COLOR][/URL]
    [URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/101026195233172439967/posts"][COLOR="Red"]Everyday I'm Google-in'[/COLOR][/URL]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12