Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old vet coming back

Thanks for the input. I really do enjoy a challenge. So my assumption is that a Ranger is wicked easy, hence the statement about them being boring, as well as the Demo. I have noticed that the Demo is similar as you just keep spamming Fires of Ghenna and that's it.

Good rotation for a BS? I will roll one, just did not know all of the information you spoke of when it came to the moves, or combos they do.

Quote Originally Posted by imkain View Post
    Thanks for the input. I really do enjoy a challenge. So my assumption is that a Ranger is wicked easy, hence the statement about them being boring, as well as the Demo. I have noticed that the Demo is similar as you just keep spamming Fires of Ghenna and that's it.

Good rotation for a BS? I will roll one, just did not know all of the information you spoke of when it came to the moves, or combos they do.
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180627
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Thank you for the information. Definitely appreciate it.

That build looked pretty nice for the Bear Shaman. So my assumption is that they are still a jack of all trades? Healer/Support/DPS/Off-tank? I remember rolling one when the game launched and that was my assumption was that it was supposed to be a Swiss army knife kind of class, similar to the Druid in World of Warcraft. Am I correct in that assumption, or am I way off the Richter scale?

I did. I think I will wait a bit more. I re-rolled a Guardian, and I am going Juggernaut. I also created a PoM and am going Divinity. So far I am liking the higher survival skills of the Guardian, as well as the healing spells and the amount of healing that can be done with the PoM.

I wish I had another free character slot to play the Bear Shaman because they sound like a lot of fun.

I also wanted to add that what is the main difference between the Priest of Mitra and the Bear Shaman? Other than the weapons/armor that the two can use. I have read the suggested material and have come to the conclusion that the Bear Shaman is a great support class and provides a great backup healer and backup tank. Am I wrong in that assumption? I did read the article, but I want to make sure I am correct in my educated opinion of the class.
    Last edited by imkain; 1st May 2013 at 19:22.

BS and POM are both great for team support, they both have very good survivibility, and can pull good dps, although i think the BS is a bit less gear dependent on that matter.

So in terms of power/efficiency, there are both excellent classes, but gameplays have nothing in common, since BS is a melee dps while POM is a caster relying on spellweaving in order to pull good dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    BS and POM are both great for team support, they both have very good survivibility, and can pull good dps, although i think the BS is a bit less gear dependent on that matter.

So in terms of power/efficiency, there are both excellent classes, but gameplays have nothing in common, since BS is a melee dps while POM is a caster relying on spellweaving in order to pull good dps.
    Thanks for the information. Sounds like the BS is not as much of a glass cannon as the PoM can be, since Spellweaving tends to make the PoM and Demo vulnerable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12