HOW TO REGISTER AGE OF CONAN FAQ

#1. Where do I register?
All registrations happen on your Account Page found at http://register.ageofconan.com

#2. Which key do I use to register with?
US: As the sales of Early Access has ended and Age of Conan is live, the only key that can be used for registration of new accounts is the retail key, found on the back of your manual. Enter this key on the URL mentioned above to start your registration process.

EU: Until the 23rd of May it is possible to register an account using a pre-order key, even if not partaking in the Early Access program. After the 23rd only the retail key found at the back of your manual can be used to register new accounts.

#3. How do I upgrade my account registered with a pre-order key to a full account?
Log in to your Account Page and select the option "Use a Key to add a Prepaid Card, Upgrade a Subscription or Create a Subscription" then follow the on-screen instructions.

#4. How do I register my pre-order in-game item?
First register as described above, then Log in to your Account Page and select the option "Use a Key to add a Prepaid Card, Upgrade a Subscription or Create a Subscription". Enter your pre-order key then follow the on-screen instructions.

#5. How do I claim my in-game items once they have been registered on my Account Page and/or how do in-game items work?
Inside the game use the command "/claim" to receive your in-game item. The "/claim" command will only work for accounts that are made using a retail key or upgraded with an account key, and does not work on un-upgraded Early Access accounts. Note that the Mammoth and Rhino mounts will only be available for characters level 40 or higher, however all characters with a Mammoth or Rhino pre-order item will receive a bag that allows more carry capacity from level 1 onwards. Lastly note that in-game items will be available for all characters you create.

#6. I would like to purchase Early Access - how do I do it?
All Early Access sales has ended as the game servers are live.

#7. My account has status "frozen". What happened?
The most probable cause is that you registered with a pre-order key. Follow the process described in #3 to upgrade your account with the retail key.

#8. My payment says "Pending". What's going on?
Your payment is being processed. For credit card transactions the process is usually fast, however sometimes transactions take longer or don't get through. If your credit card transaction has not gone through after 10 minutes, please try with another credit card if possible. Note that Pay-by-cash type payments can take upwards to three days for the "Pending"
status to clear due to the time required for transactions between banks.

#9. When registering my key the system says "No offer found for given key".
What's that about?

The most common error is that you typed your key incorrectly, however you are probably not reading this FAQ if that was the case. The second most common error is that the key has already been used. If trying to register a pre-order key, please contact your retailer to ensure that the key you have been given is unique. If your retail key is not working please contact Funcom Customer Service through https://register.ageofconan.com/cust...ce/supportmail

#10. How do I use my Gametime Card?
Either use the code from your Gametime Card when registering your account (selectable under Payment Options) or Log in to your Account Page and select the option "Use a Key to add a Prepaid Card, Upgrade a Subscription or Create a Subscription" then follow the on-screen instructions. Note that Gametime Cards cannot be used on Early Access accounts that have not been upgraded to the retail version.