Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Choice of T6 weapon on Saga?

Default Choice of T6 weapon on Saga?

Just wondering, for classes with multiple types of weapons (i.e., dps vs heal rating; talismans/shields; bow/crossbow, etc.), will we get to choose from some/all options or will one be automatically assigned to us?
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

I would like to know that too but also:
    What about the T4 cloak and the T6 necklace? Are they going to be available on Crom for another character too? I was thinking about this since the items that reward you with these look exactly like the T6 weapon scroll at the end of the questline.

I wish we could trade the weapon in for T4/T5 so I could actually make use of it in PVP.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Say if you are a barb, you can get a 2 handed t6, but would you get two 1 handed weapons if you chose 1 hand, or just one?

I hope they give you the full set of T6 weapons, both the 1h and 2h items. For example, a guard would get the 1h, shield, and polearm and necro/demo would get dagger, talisman, staff and so on.

Quoted:

https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...t=#post2155013

Originally Posted by Timaras
    - if i roll a Dark Templar on SAGA - but want to claim T6 items on anoter char on "crom" like a conqueror or a BS, is that possible or is the T6 loot bound to Dark templar class?

No, the weapon is given in the form of a scroll. This scroll will give you a quest based on your class, and this quest will instantly resolve so that you can choose which weapon for your class you want. To allow this, in some cases weapon sets (2 1h weapons, sword/shield) are given in a bag with a detailed description of what it contains.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Quoted:

https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...t=#post2155013

Originally Posted by Timaras
    - if i roll a Dark Templar on SAGA - but want to claim T6 items on anoter char on "crom" like a conqueror or a BS, is that possible or is the T6 loot bound to Dark templar class?

No, the weapon is given in the form of a scroll. This scroll will give you a quest based on your class, and this quest will instantly resolve so that you can choose which weapon for your class you want. To allow this, in some cases weapon sets (2 1h weapons, sword/shield) are given in a bag with a detailed description of what it contains.
    Thank you.

Also, do you get the t6 for your crom character when you hit 80, or may 15th?

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Thank you.

Also, do you get the t6 for your crom character when you hit 80, or may 15th?
    It is a reward for finishing the Saga questline. The step for hitting 80 rewards T1 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    It is a reward for finishing the Saga questline. The step for hitting 80 rewards T1 gear.
    But does a character of your chosing on crom get it when you hit 80, or does that not happen until may 15th?

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    But does a character of your chosing on crom get it when you hit 80, or does that not happen until may 15th?
    I'm pretty sure it won't happen until May 15th.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast