Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Forums

Default New Forums

I've read across THIS post, stating there will be new Forums going live.
    I took a look at it and it made me laugh about below statements from the announcements pretty damn good. Thanks for that.

[...]it will seem pretty different from what you're used to here, but these new forums offer a much better community experience.[...]
    Yes, they're much more leaned towards looking to be active by simply leaving out pretty much all sub-forums. It will be a much better community experience to first have to sift through all the uninteresting stuff because 25 sub-forums were melted into 2 in the new design. Glad to see "Servers down" & "Servers are back up" get their own one, though HAHA

[...] We've moved important information over to the new forums already, but if you believe there is anything missing or threads you want moved over to the new forums that should be added, please let us know! [...]
    I didnt see ANY info moved over, aside from usedtissue's pvp-guide, which looks all broken now due to all the html-tags which ceased being functional in the new forum design. nice job of copy & paste.
    There isn't a single class-guide over there. Class-Subforums may be inactive, but I highly doubt that all the builds collected there aren't helping new players or vets on new toons on a regular basis...
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Funcom

We're happy to take suggestions and start copying valuable information over to the new forums as you'd like. It's not all going to happen at once, though. Thanks for the feedback!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

I'm not a fan of the new forums. I want to echo Maelkjar's comment about lack of subforums on the new site. It seems like it would be much more difficult to find stuff in that format, compared to the current forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I'm not a fan of the new forums. I want to echo Maelkjar's comment about lack of subforums on the new site. It seems like it would be much more difficult to find stuff in that format, compared to the current forums.
    x2. The new forums are a mess rn.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

I wasn't going to bother posting negatively to reiterate how much I don't trust you to ever do anything right, then I saw the date you picked to shut down this forum.

You're totally gonna claim whatever crap you've cooked up will be a love letter to the community, aren't ya? Goddamn.

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    We're happy to take suggestions and start copying valuable information over to the new forums as you'd like. It's not all going to happen at once, though. Thanks for the feedback!
    But will you still copy over information AFTER the 14 February date?
    And if you copy over threads from here ..will the owners (ie original creator of post) be able to claim ownership of it over on the new forums so they can edit it if it requires it ...

This is a frustrating short amount of time to get any thread we have open here uptodate before it's locked and unable to be changed ... REALLY BAD TIMING to open a new blank and completely unhelpful forum when there is a "survival" type server is active

It is really disappointing that you can not be bothered to look at the current great content here and copy it over when you spawned the new forums ... your forum moderators did a good job for years "sticky"ing posts and making threads with links to good information ... lazy to the extreme
    Last edited by Ladihawke; 1st February 2018 at 20:20.

Poor Anzu will be out of a job now.

Last edited by krippa; 1st February 2018 at 20:28.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    Poor Anzu will be out of a job now.

at least he will able to get enough cat naps now fitted into the day

Quote Originally Posted by Ladihawke View Post
    at least he will able to get enough cat naps now fitted into the day
    Sadly, catnaps are off while Zath is running. I'm having too much fun
    Short cuts make long delays.

These forums ARE the new forums. Remember when you yanked our old forums away and we had to get all the important threads moved to these forums? What do we gain by doing it again?
    Aldryc - Demo, Alremyr - PoM, Almyra - ToS, Almyr - Necro, Almuryc - Guard

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast