Thread: Necro Looking for Friendly Helpful Guild in USA EST

Default Necro Looking for Friendly Helpful Guild in USA EST

I have been away from the game for a long time. I'm back and interested and joining a friendly guild that would not mind taking someone with no experience and teaching them the end game content. I have quite a bit of raid experience in other games, but none in this one. I have a level 80 Necro that i leveled quite a while ago with some friends and never really did much team content like dungeons or raids. Those things that i did do i have forgotten.
    I try to be fairly knowledgeable. I don't mind putting in the time to research my class, gearing and encounters. I want to be a contributor to a group and not just run through stuff. I enjoy the challenge of an encounter and the sense of accomplishment when it is defeated.
    I'm in the US in the EST and play mostly in the evening from about 7-10 est during the week and a bit more on the weekends. I am looking forward to becoming involved and being an asset.

I see many views but no responses. I am open to suggestions to make myself more useful to a guild. Is the problem my play time? Not much i can do about that. My class? Should i roll something else? My lack of experience? Is there a specific area of study i should seek out on the forums?

Right now is not a great time to be looking for a guild on Crom (Or Fury for that matter). Many people are on the SAGA server including a lot of the guild recruiters. I would create a character on SAGA, and join a guild there. There are some that are always recruiting. Just ask in Global or NPH.

Thanks for the reply and the suggestion. I may do that. any idea if a certain class is more needed than another, or are all pretty much needed equally?

Quote Originally Posted by Nosfearatu View Post
    Thanks for the reply and the suggestion. I may do that. any idea if a certain class is more needed than another, or are all pretty much needed equally?
    Tanks and healers always in short supply. Apparently Guardians and Priests of Mitra are least popular; Conquerors and Bear Shamans are most popular. But if you like Necro, Dark Templar or Tempest of Set might be best choice.

Nightwolves is very active and new-player friendly guild on both Saga and Crom server. Just put request for guild invite on global chat, and someone will pick you up. Welcome back
    Last edited by GeneralFear; 3rd February 2018 at 13:59.

What do you mean by least popular? Do you mean that Priest of Mitra, for example, are hardest to find, or people would rather take a Bear Shaman over a Priest of Mitra?

Quote Originally Posted by Nosfearatu View Post
    What do you mean by least popular? Do you mean that Priest of Mitra, for example, are hardest to find, or people would rather take a Bear Shaman over a Priest of Mitra?
    They published some stats on Class Distribution on the Saga server:

https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...s-Distribution

That is an interesting post. Thank you.