Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saga Server Class Distribution

Funcom Saga Server Class Distribution

Was curious to see how people were spending their time on saga, so I pulled up the class distribution this morning. In case anyone else is curious, here's a chart showing the breakdown.

Conqueror 12.01%
    Barbarian 10.15%
    Dark Templar 9.66%
    Necromancer 9.19%
    Ranger 9.19%
    Bear Shaman 9.11%
    Demonologist 8.05%
    Tempest of Set 7.65%
    Herald of Xotli 6.43%
    Priest of Mitra 6.38%
    Guardian 6.16%
    Assassin 6.02%
    Last edited by Mussagana; 30th January 2018 at 15:31.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

You could sort that by archetype or percentage, but choose the least relevant sort.

Now give use also level distribution in 5 or 10 levels intervals.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post

I'd be curious to know this too, can this be done in 10 lvl intervals, with lvl 80 being separate?

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    You could sort that by archetype or percentage, but choose the least relevant sort.

Updated to sort by %...there's exactly the same number of necromancers as rangers currently, so they're tied. This includes GMs, though, so maybe one would pull ahead if I removed all of those. I know there's at least one ranger GM. Not sure how many necromancer GMs we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I'd be curious to know this too, can this be done in 10 lvl intervals, with lvl 80 being separate?
    I may do another L80 table in a few weeks. A level distribution would be interesting, though I don't want to distract the database guy with more queries for now. Especially for the sake of curiosity.
    Last edited by Mussagana; 30th January 2018 at 15:37.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

It doesn't feel like this in game. It feels like there is a huge lack of soldiers.

Hey, thank you, this is interesting!

Our guild actually matches this numbers almost exactly. Conq and Barb due to Conan the Barbarian/Conquerer is quite obvious, the same with Sin and Guard having a bad reputation when it comes to solo leveling. I am a little bit sad about the lack of Poms.

The ingame feeling about the missing soldiers can be due to the option to play Conq and DT as DPS.

From a raid perspective (6 tanks, 6 healers, 12 dps) the numbers are quite good (conq/dt beeing able to tank or dps), but more healers would definatly help. They can not only dps, too, but a healer back up is always a nice thing in a raid, especially down the road into higher raids, with more pug- than corecharacter.

Interesting, thanks. I didn't think it was quite so close in numbers.

Rangers and sin are a surprise. Hox too.

I wonder how many of those Rangers will progress past 39. The lowbie mini's are flooded with them and necro's, and next to guardian it's one of the slowest, if not, the most boring class to level.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast