Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vanity Armors

Default Vanity Armors

Is there a way to view each of the vanity armors before purchase other than the little icon in the shop? I'd like to see more clearly just what is that I'm about to purchase, before spending some very hard to acquire tokens.

Try to find pics googling
    The Law

Really? There's nothing in-game?

That seems to lack some foresight.

when they were in the game store they had a preview picture to see how it looked before buying... but with this other method you will never be sure unless you already know.
    but you can have a look at this log, it has most if not all of the armors in game atm
    https://cynarablog.wordpress.com/
    meh...

Thanx, those look like good sites. But, they seem to focus on armors that drop, rather than the ones you can buy at the Tarantia traders.

Unless those are buried in there somewhere. I'll hafta go through the sites in more detail when I have time.

If you are interested in the ones you buy with gilding tokens you could copy you char as often as you want to TestLive server and buy the armors to see how they look on your char. It's a bit of a hassle but the best option you got as long as there is no pre-view.

If you can't find them elsewhere, you might also ask after specific vanity armor here and people might post screenshots if they have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    If you are interested in the ones you buy with gilding tokens you could copy you char as often as you want to TestLive server and buy the armors to see how they look on your char. It's a bit of a hassle but the best option you got as long as there is no pre-view.
    I've never been on that server. Is it some sort of sandbox?

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post
    I've never been on that server. Is it some sort of sandbox?
    it's (was) meant to test the new features of the game, and you can copy your live characters there.
    to do that, follow this instructions: link.

everything you do there will only affect the copy, so you can spend your tokens freely. if you're not satisfied, you can delete the character, copy it again and try something else...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast