Thread: No more minigames going on Crom?

Default No more minigames going on Crom?

Does it just happen when I log?

I'm totally casual.
    I log once, maybe 2 times per week just for 1-2 hours of fun on EU evening time.. and in last 2 weeks I don't see any minigame going more on Crom.

Saga effect? Are you all playing that?
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

You are missing out on some great lowbie mini's on Saga.

19 TT is great, not enough DPS to take down totem even with both sides capped. When the teams are even it's very intense.

Have only got to do one 39 Sag which would have been fun, but balance was terrible. One team had an entire group level 21-24 while the other only had 1 person sub 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post

I'm totally casual.
    I log once, maybe 2 times per week just for 1-2 hours of fun on EU evening time.. and in last 2 weeks I don't see any minigame going more on Crom.

Saga effect.

Low level minis pop like crazy on Saga. 19's 39's 59's, I've even seen 60-79's. Seems like 20-39 is the most active bracket right now.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post

I'm totally casual.

Looks like you beat me to it, I was about to address this issue.

But yeah, I do the same. Log into crom to do some minis. Most I've seen in the past 2 weeks has been 4/12 HV. This is really disappointing.
    My saga toon is at 47? or 48? I already want to throw my pc out the window. I don't have the desire to grind out another toon after 8 lvl 80 toons and 5 of them being pvp 10.

I say give it a couple more weeks. People will return once they figure out the gear gap on SAGA will be bigger compared to crom. #noteveryonelikestoPVE
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

Quote Originally Posted by Khramps View Post

But yeah, I do the same. Log into crom to do some minis. Most I've seen in the past 2 weeks has been 4/12 HV. This is really disappointing.
    My saga toon is at 47? or 48? I already want to throw my pc out the window. I don't have the desire to grind out another toon after 8 lvl 80 toons and 5 of them being pvp 10.

I say give it a couple more weeks. People will return once they figure out the gear gap on SAGA will be bigger compared to crom. #noteveryonelikestoPVE
    Are u telling me that my necro in full khitai, t3/t4 with pve aa almost maxed is gonna ruin pvp when u guys hit 80? ;D
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Are u telling me that my necro in full khitai, t3/t4 with pve aa almost maxed is gonna ruin pvp when u guys hit 80? ;D
    I'd reckon that a Full khitia, t3/t4 char with full AA's (I know you don't have full CC break, but for sake of argument let's say you do) vs. a fresh 80 without AA's in full PVE T1 is MORE unbalanced than a PVP T3 Char vs. a PVP T1 char with both decent AA's.

We'll see how it plays out. I think I'm still one of the few people that's PVP 2 (85% to 3). It'll even out once people get full PVP T1.

P.S. Let me in your T4 raids so I can get 2HB and actually do damage.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    I'd reckon that a Full khitia, t3/t4 char with full AA's (I know you don't have full CC break, but for sake of argument let's say you do) vs. a fresh 80 without AA's in full PVE T1 is MORE unbalanced than a PVP T3 Char vs. a PVP T1 char with both decent AA's.

We'll see how it plays out. I think I'm still one of the few people that's PVP 2 (85% to 3). It'll even out once people get full PVP T1.

P.S. Let me in your T4 raids so I can get 2HB and actually do damage.
    Only at rank 4 true, after all the pve **** i had to take QQ

4,5k chill crits on poor 5-6k hp geared toons is amazing thou
    Last edited by Derled; 8th February 2018 at 12:28.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Khramps View Post

I hope your words will become true and we will see minigames on crom soon again, I really want to play my main(s) again. It took a long time for me to grind my bs on Saga up to 80,
    simply had not interest to grind and quest. Now I am 80 and doing minigames and I was never so annoyed of all the mages and priests with their ****ing op magic damage. The lack of protection really hurts.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)