Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A question for Mussagana, or any dev really...

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    This is correct, we will not remove anything from Crom or Fury, and when the saga character gets to Crom things available to your other chars will be made available to the saga char (claims, the ability to spend veteran tokens, loyalty rewards, etc).
    will there be multiple scrolls, one for each objective achieved or a single scroll that contains everything??
    I mean, there will be one scroll for the vanity set, one scroll for the accessories etc.
    or there will be a single scroll that contains everything and then we should give everything on one character?
    Last edited by zujilin; 29th January 2018 at 14:51.
    Victory or Death

Thumbs down

Hey Mr Mussa.

Instead of Crom transfer restriction, why not double option either Crom or Fury also? Funcom alrdy have done sh!tloads of money from shop, yet you guys you still try to milking us more,with payed transfers from Crom to Fury, after May 15th? You treat/trolling aoc vets like no tomorrow seriously..I'm not expect any fc dev
    to answer anyways, just like you guys did at day 1 at Saga. Same questions from a lot of ppl @Global chat, and your answers was ''come to see us at twich'', some '''' and ignoring totally such questions and/or changing point. You speaking of ''a new fresh start server'',yet vet vendors are disabled for obvious (credit card) reasons.. Keep milking the cow, and the cow will die soon.. :o
    FUtilez / The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Urfaust View Post
    Hey Mr Mussa.

Instead of Crom transfer restriction, why not double option either Crom or Fury also?
    they will probably close fury soon and merge to crom, but now you gave them the idea.
    meh...

Thumbs up GJ bois

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    This is correct, we will not remove anything from Crom or Fury, and when the saga character gets to Crom things available to your other chars will be made available to the saga char (claims, the ability to spend veteran tokens, loyalty rewards, etc).
    I really like this. It feels just like path of exile with fresh leagues where you have diferent and cool rulesets and where everyone starts at 0 and then after 3-4 months gets merged into the classic leagues or servers in conans case.
    This server got me back playing after 3 years
    Spunqe's SuperStream!

Quote Originally Posted by spunq View Post
    I really like this. It feels just like path of exile with fresh leagues where you have diferent and cool rulesets and where everyone starts at 0 and then after 3-4 months gets merged into the classic leagues or servers in conans case.
    This server got me back playing after 3 years
    Except that Saga server doesn't have any new cool ruleset that Path of Exile leagues have, its just a gimmick live server copy/paste.

Keep believing that you're doing something new.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Except that Saga server doesn't have any new cool ruleset that Path of Exile leagues have, its just a gimmick live server copy/paste.

Keep believing that you're doing something new.
    Doesn't really matter to me and looking at how many people are playing, does not bother others neither. Only few hardcore fans are saying "meh" to this.
    Just cause you have 12 characters already does not mean everybody does.

I'm leveling my first character after I stopped playing at launch and frigin love it! World is populated exactly how I remember it. That is only thing that matters to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12