Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A question for Mussagana, or any dev really...

Default A question for Mussagana, or any dev really...

I really like that you cannot transfer your high geared characters, or make a level 6 and give it some high gear and transfer here, and the fact you cannot buy the t3 pve and t2 pvp gear from the online store on this new server. That means you have to earn raid or pvp gear, as it should be.

Question is, IF the saga server stays populated, and popular, will you keep it open? Add more to it, new content I mean? NO transfers, but make it to where you can make more characters on it?

Bonus question(s): You know AoC has a huge following, even if many do not play actively (this new server has probably brought some back), is there a way we can get a new full expansion, Khitai size? What would be required? (obviously money)

Just some questions for a curious mind of a day one vet, thank you for your time.

- Theo

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    I really like that you cannot transfer your high geared characters, or make a level 6 and give it some high gear and transfer here, and the fact you cannot buy the t3 pve and t2 pvp gear from the online store on this new server. That means you have to earn raid or pvp gear, as it should be.

Question is, IF the saga server stays populated, and popular, will you keep it open? Add more to it, new content I mean? NO transfers, but make it to where you can make more characters on it?

Bonus question(s): You know AoC has a huge following, even if many do not play actively (this new server has probably brought some back), is there a way we can get a new full expansion, Khitai size? What would be required? (obviously money)

Just some questions for a curious mind of a day one vet, thank you for your time.

- Theo
    Probably not. A large portion of the people player are doing so with the idea they will get free loot, and a T6 weapon that transfers to Crom after this server ends.

I wonder when characters get transferred to Crom, will they inherit achievement points from the main and will saga char count as levelled a class to 80 achievement? If not I will gladly trade staying under 80 and skipping t6 weapon.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by drmir View Post
    I wonder when characters get transferred to Crom, will they inherit achievement points from the main and will saga char count as levelled a class to 80 achievement?
    Yep.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

I like this new server but I have to admit I'm taking it hard not having access to paths. I joined a group today to do Armsman Tavern and I've been on faster vacations than the time it took me to get there from Eiglophian Mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    Yep.
    Good news continuing my levelling.

Default Ha too Many 80's on Crom.

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    Yep.
    I have invested years like many to get al my 16 characters geared 80's & t4-t6 stuff & all the crap i bought in-game shop will be stolen as well. If you going delete my hard work bull crap. Means i will never pay for playing again & that 7 years I been paying. just trade it in for one 80 to start over. Nah i ratter have all my 80's on Saga if you going make it a change permanent.losing all that time is HORSE CRAP. NO WAY................................... some even have 50-80's geared from T1-T6 u think they stay after getting butcher out there years of work. might be just a Game of pixels but real time money has been invested. That's my 2 Cent's on matter & putting it out there if this might happen.

All hail the Heir of Rataz*!

*The "lissen to the cununitu" guy...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by soulripper6 View Post
    I have invested years like many to get al my 16 characters geared 80's & t4-t6 stuff & all the crap i bought in-game shop will be stolen as well. If you going delete my hard work bull crap. Means i will never pay for playing again & that 7 years I been paying. just trade it in for one 80 to start over. Nah i ratter have all my 80's on Saga if you going make it a change permanent.losing all that time is HORSE CRAP. NO WAY................................... some even have 50-80's geared from T1-T6 u think they stay after getting butcher out there years of work. might be just a Game of pixels but real time money has been invested. That's my 2 Cent's on matter & putting it out there if this might happen.
    From what I understand, Saga server will go down, the saga character will be transferred to your old server, you get a scroll for a t6 weapon and stuff if you finish the necessary things on Saga...but no one ever said that anything on Crom or Fury would be deleted or 'stolen'.

Or did I miss the memo?

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    From what I understand, Saga server will go down, the saga character will be transferred to your old server, you get a scroll for a t6 weapon and stuff if you finish the necessary things on Saga...but no one ever said that anything on Crom or Fury would be deleted or 'stolen'.
    This is correct, we will not remove anything from Crom or Fury, and when the saga character gets to Crom things available to your other chars will be made available to the saga char (claims, the ability to spend veteran tokens, loyalty rewards, etc).
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast