Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First level 80

Grats...so what's the fastest way to get to 80? ;-)

Did you guys get the full T1 armor by doing one T1 raid-sweep?! Like how high is the relic drop on saga server? 15 per boss kill?

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Did you guys get the full T1 armor by doing one T1 raid-sweep?! Like how high is the relic drop on saga server? 15 per boss kill?
    When you get lvl80, you get Full T1 about quest Saga of Zath.

Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Can we expect a full aas SS once people reach DS ?Pretty please !
    Sinqq - Elitist QQer

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemer View Post
    Nothing against the rules with resetting instances.

Where did you do the grinding then?
    How do you exactly reset Vanaheim please?
    just not kill bosses, since only boss-kills will bind the instance
    - or is there another way, i.e. reset instance even if bosses were killed?

I do love levelling and already started completionist
    - so far I have completed Tortage, Conarch, Conall's and Khopshef
    (completed means every Archivement quest, panorama and treasure box);
    did Black Castle and Cradle of Decay in purist groups, planning to go Sanctum today...

BUT: seeing a guildy of mine already doing Khitai HM's only after 3..4 days is tempting me for shortcutting the levelling!
    on the other hand: I started a class that I do not have on Crom yet
    - would I not need the levelling experience to understand that "new" class?

any suggestions...

I think that to complete every quest, panorama and things like that is a bit too much. My goal is to get to 1500 points, to get the ports.

So, I'm doing the purist dungeons, and the idea is to get the Delver titles, at least for the old world. I didn't make the calculations, but i think that with the destiny quest points it should bring me very close to it (I'm already above 500 and I just did the dungeons up to Toirdealbach's Tomb).

And... what class are you playing?
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    I think that to complete every quest, panorama and things like that is a bit too much. My goal is to get to 1500 points, to get the ports.
    That was my basic idea, too; I am level 45 now -so, still in range for Sanctum purist- and have like 820 achievement points already (only did the areas I mentioned above).

And... what class are you playing?
    I rolled a Priest of Mitra, that was one of the three classes (among Sin and Ranger) that I don't have yet.
    Thought it to be fun and as healers are always needed, with best chances to make it into Saga raids...
    following the PoM divinity guide on HenryX blog, but reading in PoM forum here that Lance of Mitra isn't all that great... well, this is for me to discover I guess (personal play style and such things; but already getting out of mana pretty damn fast)

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    I rolled a Priest of Mitra, that was one of the three classes (among Sin and Ranger) that I don't have yet.
    Thought it to be fun and as healers are always needed, with best chances to make it into Saga raids...
    following the PoM divinity guide on HenryX blog, but reading in PoM forum here that Lance of Mitra isn't all that great... well, this is for me to discover I guess (personal play style and such things; but already getting out of mana pretty damn fast)
    Mana is one of the biggest problems of PoM, until you get the Silver Twilight buff from T6/SC gems...
    So, always keep a huge stack of mana pots with you and get ready to use them most of the time...

Btw, Lance is useful. One of my favorite spells actually. Especially if you feat Divine Lance and you manage to hit several mobs, it does good damage and will heal you for quite a lot.
    That's the build I use for quests: link
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast