Thread: World Boss

Wink World Boss

This last world boss cycle was one of the best I've seen on Fury. People love to hate on the WB though. "It kills PVP" has to be my favorite saying. While this is SOMEWHAT true by taking away players from the "PVP zone", it actually creates more PVP in the zone of the WB. You've got all different guilds trying to kill the WB at the same time, but the hint of splash damage triggers a rage inside people and they tend to attack you for it. It'll start as a 1v1 and end as a 9v10 of all out PVP while the WB is smacking people left and right. Sometimes the WB never dies and people are PVPing for hours on end just trying to get rid of the other group. Fury is still alive and well (Usually not past 8-9PM EST) even if the forums don't show it. Give Fury another shot

Quote Originally Posted by Kinshi View Post
    This last world boss cycle was one of the best I've seen on Fury. People love to hate on the WB though. "It kills PVP" has to be my favorite saying. While this is SOMEWHAT true by taking away players from the "PVP zone", it actually creates more PVP in the zone of the WB. You've got all different guilds trying to kill the WB at the same time, but the hint of splash damage triggers a rage inside people and they tend to attack you for it. It'll start as a 1v1 and end as a 9v10 of all out PVP while the WB is smacking people left and right. Sometimes the WB never dies and people are PVPing for hours on end just trying to get rid of the other group. Fury is still alive and well (Usually not past 8-9PM EST) even if the forums don't show it. Give Fury another shot
    Totale agree. Fury is not dead yet and wb gives some nice incentive for open world pvp