Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Membership Pricing & Offer

Quote Originally Posted by soulripper6 View Post
    I cannot even afford atm one months. I am going miss it. for 7 yrs I have bought 1-2 yrs membership since i can't stand to be F2P boring & luv all my characters unlock. Well cannot work moment between taking care of my Mom & my health fighting it. Stinks for me. Tell Funcom you be bringing this more often. I want all you giving on sale. I WANT IT ALL> muahahahaha.@ least i have 6 character to use. SAGA SAGA cmon i want that fun. one more day.
    how would you be able to afford 1 year if you cant even afford one month?
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

This membership prices are not even "NEW". We had special offers with +2 month (and stuff) for 98,99€, which was basicly 7€ per month.

For a 10 years old game with no price reduction ever, no special offer for years, no new content for...3 years this is just a joke. This will not drive new players to give AoC a try. On top of that this is just a monthly fee to keep the servers running, the sub money is not even financing any new content.

After 1,5 years of waiting I expected the marketing team to come up with something really new.* Like 1 month trial offers for F2P-accounts (one time offer 3,99€/1 month for F2P-accounts that newer subbed befor), actually MORE options to sub, not LESS. This new system is not teasing nor is it easy to approach, or helping to lure people to sub.

* My apologise to the marketing team if their ideas were once again stomped by some FC-suit...

Quote Originally Posted by Kantakwa View Post
    This membership prices are not even "NEW". We had special offers with +2 month (and stuff) for 98,99€, which was basicly 7€ per month.

For a 10 years old game with no price reduction ever, no special offer for years, no new content for...3 years this is just a joke. This will not drive new players to give AoC a try. On top of that this is just a monthly fee to keep the servers running, the sub money is not even financing any new content.

After 1,5 years of waiting I expected the marketing team to come up with something really new.* Like 1 month trial offers for F2P-accounts (one time offer 3,99€/1 month for F2P-accounts that newer subbed befor), actually MORE options to sub, not LESS. This new system is not teasing nor is it easy to approach, or helping to lure people to sub.

* My apologise to the marketing team if their ideas were once again stomped by some FC-suit...
    I stopped subbing a few years back (from launch) and saw they were doing new sub deals, and thought, "Interesting!" I went and checked my old payments over the years...... $0.25c per month cheaper on a 12-month sub. WHAT SAVINGS! Bit of a joke really.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kantakwa View Post

Marketing Team? Awwwww, that is so cute
    Echotun - DT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12