Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Membership Pricing & Offer

Funcom New Membership Pricing & Offer

Hey all,

Some time ago we announced new pricing for membership in Age of Conan. Well, would you look at that: It's live! Today! Like, right now!

From here on out, 30-day memberships now cost $12.99 (EUR 10.99) per month, and 12-month memberships now cost $7.99/mo (EUR 6.99) billed annually ($95.88/yr or EUR 83.88/yr).

Membership Offer
    Rolling out along with these changes is a new membership offer! Starting today, if you buy 30 days of membership, you get a Xanthic Death pet for your account. If you buy 12 months of membership, you get the pet and the stylish Xanthic Armored Death mount for your account. Both items are account-wide and may be claimed by all characters on your account...except for your Saga Server character.

Offer ends May 15th, 2018.

What about 3- and 6-month Memberships?
    You'll notice that only 30-day and 12-month memberships are available for purchase. New 3- and 6-month memberships are no longer available for purchase. Any of you currently on a 3- or 6-month plan will be unaffected until you make changes on your account page (https://register.ageofconan.com). Pricing for 3- and 6-month memberships have not changed.

Questions? Comments? Concerns?
    If you have any specific questions about your account status, subscription plan, or payments, please make sure to contact Customer Support at http://help.funcom.com/. For anything else, please feel free to drop us a line here.

Thanks for reading!
    -Andy
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

The registration website isn't up. Seems to have crashed.

Unhappy

That's.... kinda cool, i expected to see 3 or 6 month offers...
    meh...

I believe that 3 and 6month offers are what most people buy. Why can't we have those?
    "A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs." Robert E. Howard

Skullcrash - Conqueror

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcrash View Post
    I believe that 3 and 6month offers are what most people buy. Why can't we have those?
    So they can tempt you to pony up more cash all at once for the 12 month offer!

Is this actually more expensive than what I'm currently paying?

I have a 12 month sub just now which is £5.49 a month. 6.99 Euro's is £6.13 a month for the 12 month deal.

Interesting also that the 12 month membership price has hardly changed at all for USD. Used to be $98.93, now $95.88 totaling a drop of $3.05! What a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Interesting also that the 12 month membership price has hardly changed at all for USD. Used to be $98.93, now $95.88 totaling a drop of $3.05! What a deal.
    At least you get a price drop. Mine would go up from £65.88 a year to £73.69.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    At least you get a price drop. Mine would go up from £65.88 a year to £73.69.
    Yeah, that isn't good. It took what.... over a year and a half for them to get this membership change implemented? You would think they could have had cases like that covered to not screw people.

Angry Ahh I going miss it all. for membership.

I cannot even afford atm one months. I am going miss it. for 7 yrs I have bought 1-2 yrs membership since i can't stand to be F2P boring & luv all my characters unlock. Well cannot work moment between taking care of my Mom & my health fighting it. Stinks for me. Tell Funcom you be bringing this more often. I want all you giving on sale. I WANT IT ALL> muahahahaha.@ least i have 6 character to use. SAGA SAGA cmon i want that fun. one more day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast