Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Update tomorrow? Saga?

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    Lack of reference, maybe I should be a wizard and read your mind to tell what a glancing hits means. Maybe I reference what so called glancing hits differently, so that could be a reason I dont understand what you talking about. No matter what you say, hit rating is not that beneficial over crit, maybe for a guard and a tanky conq. We should make funcom to do another gem for moriala, because hes always unhappy with himself
    If you don't know, that glancing hits are the "grey" hits with quite low damage, which are caused by low hitrating, you should just shut up about what T6 Chars need, when even T4 Gear got more hitrating than T6...

Edit by Anzu: Flame/Troll.
    Last edited by Anzu; 17th January 2018 at 21:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenjoerd View Post
    even T4 Gear got more hitrating than T6...
    And this is what's always irked me with Funcom and T4 thru T6 gear where higher tier pieces would sometimes not be better than the lower tier. Each piece of gear should be an obvious improvement over it's lower tier version.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenjoerd View Post
    If you don't know, that glancing hits are the "grey" hits with quite low damage, which are caused by low hitrating, you should just shut up about what T6 Chars need, when even T4 Gear got more hitrating than T6...
    Yes i am aware of gray hits doing less damage, Like I said, I dont ever reference it as glancing hits. Cancel combo and restart. Not happing that often for me.

Yes i am aware of gray hits doing less damage, Like I said, I dont ever reference it as glancing hits. Cancel combo and restart. Not happing that often for me.
    not to be rude, but now im starting to understand your low parser values..
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Last edited by Anzu; 17th January 2018 at 21:41.

Like a politician replying on question on what he has no clue
    Malystrie, barb pvp 0,66 lvl
    Rinloth, pom (minigames lost 0)

Edit by Anzu: You should calm down.
    Last edited by Anzu; 17th January 2018 at 21:44.

Must be hard to keep aggro off someone that cancels his combos when there is a glancing hit in them.
    Last edited by Anzu; 17th January 2018 at 21:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Must be hard to keep aggro off someone that cancels his combos when there is a glancing hit in them.
    It doesnt happend to me, so it doesnt effect me but you sir cant read.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast