Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Update tomorrow? Saga?

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    I don't expect anything ,you asked what should be added .As for your hit rating comments.... well no comment
    No comment because there is enough hit rating in the game. Specially in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    It probably happens once per entire raid fight, big deal, every class will benefit from crit rating, While only 2 classes that could find hit rating usefull and that is conq and guard.
    you do know about glancing hits? you dont only benefit from hitrating from a hit or miss perspective

and yes, if there is classes that dont have enough hitrating to do certain aspects of the game, that should be prioritzed over useless power increases that we dont need.
    Last edited by magnum92; 17th January 2018 at 18:55.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    you do know about glancing hits? you dont only benefit from hitrating from a hit or miss purpose
    I can't count on my fingers how many times goad have been resisted on Ethram-Fal (not me btw, asking for friend promise).
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

you do know about glancing hits? you dont only benefit from hitrating from a hit or miss perspective
    What you talking about glancing hits. Ye we should prioritaze to feed your favorite class moriala, and **** on rest.
    Last edited by armatur; 17th January 2018 at 19:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    I can't count on my fingers how many times goad have been resisted on Ethram-Fal (not me btw, asking for friend promise).
    Poor fass, what it be fun if fight was predictable?

Quote Originally Posted by DrenRawr View Post
    As a player who played hardcore for 3 years after launch (40-50 hours a week), and has returned after a 7 year break, I think RF is something different...at least for me.
    While it can be a long term farm goal, it has done a lot in helping re-learn raids, and even learn new raids.

It is my understanding these are watered down versions, but the mechanics are there to help you learn.
    From my perspective, RF is absolutely fantastic in bridging the gap between new players, returning players, and the experienced vets.

It is sad that more long term players aren't willing to spend time to help educate the new or returning players, instead taking the route of asking them to stand in the corner while talking about their mother.
    RF, when with a friendly group is amazing for learning or re-learning encounters and can help peak the interest of new and returning players.
    Regarding vets spending time educating new or returning players: this was the case when RF first came out, but when you are constantly seeing people that don't listen, don't care to do things correctly, have a sh!tty attitude, go afk, purposely wipe raids, etc, it really turns you off from helping people. The quality of play in RF can sometimes be completely atrocious. However, if RF could be done in preset raids without queue, or shards given from regular raids, RF would dry up as all the "good" players would just do that instead of carrying all the bad players in RF. And to make things worse, at least during US prime time, it can sometimes take quite a while for a RF to pop, then you just hope you get a raid of people that won't make it a living hell....

What you talking about glancing hits. Ye we should prioritaze to feed your favorite class moriala, and **** on rest.
    Your lack of knowledge combined with that lacking attitude... ugh enjoy your new gems, im out
    Last edited by magnum92; 17th January 2018 at 19:23.

[Youtube Channel]

Your lack of knowledge combined with that lacking attitude... ugh enjoy your new gems, im out :P
    Lack of reference, maybe I should be a wizard and read your mind to tell what a glancing hits means. Maybe I reference what so called glancing hits differently, so that could be a reason I dont understand what you talking about. No matter what you say, hit rating is not that beneficial over crit, maybe for a guard and a tanky conq. We should make funcom to do another gem for moriala, because hes always unhappy with himself
    Last edited by armatur; 17th January 2018 at 19:38.

No matter what you say, hit rating is not that beneficial over crit, maybe for a guard and a conq.
    If you dont know what glancing is, then you dont have the knowledge to make that statement, sry bruh

[Youtube Channel]

Maybe Funcom should just add more hit to guard and conq gear instead of a +hit rating gem where majority of classes might not need.

But that would entail too much work...

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast