Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Update tomorrow? Saga?

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Maybe Funcom should just add more hit to guard and conq gear instead of a +hit rating gem where majority of classes might not need.

But that would entail too much work...
    Hitrating gems would also free up alternatives so you dont _have_ to specc pressing. some niched situations would have you benefit from chromatic for example.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Edit by Anzu: Flame/Troll.
    Last edited by Anzu; 17th January 2018 at 21:29.

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    Hitrating gems would also free up alternatives so you dont _have_ to specc pressing. some niched situations would have you benefit from chromatic for example.
    I get it, so there would be no need for a guard to equip pressing, you just keep your defencive perks with no consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    I get so there would be no need for a guard to equip pressing, you can just keep your defencive perks with no consequences.
    im talking about all classes.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

The best PoM ever is coming back! Get ready

Regards to old furians!

Itawashii

Not sure what you guys expected. This game has been inundated with crit rating + crit power (30% crit power rune that Odoneptra said was balanced, anyone?). That's been Funcom's solution for everything. Just keep increasing damage. They have rarely ever used evade/immunity ratings, or health/mana/stam tap stats that could make for interesting builds.

It is what it is.
    Last edited by krippa; 17th January 2018 at 20:15.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    Not sure what you guys expected. This game has been inundated with crit rating + crit power (30% crit power rune that Odoneptra said was balanced, anyone?). That's been Funcom's solution for everything. Just keep increasing damage.

They have rarely ever used evade/immunity ratings, or health/mana/stam tap stats that could make for interesting builds.

Ah well. Hope you guys enjoyed the 1 year wait for that crit rating gem, lolol.
    I know I would be pist if they added immunity/evade over crit for all the wait and get shitty immunity, Funcom would need to add whole lot ofimmunity/evade to actually matter in the game

Last edited by Anzu; 17th January 2018 at 21:31.

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    I know I would be pist if they added immunity/evade over crit for all the wait and get shitty immunity, Funcom would need to add whole lot ofimmunity/evade to actually matter in the game
    Then they should add a lot of it. But you're right, it probably wouldn't matter. The way gear and classes are set up leaves little room for unique custom builds. All they can do is keep increasing dps.

Hope everyone enjoys their gems.
    Last edited by krippa; 17th January 2018 at 20:22.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Last edited by Anzu; 17th January 2018 at 21:32.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast