Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What class for Saga?

can you transfer the "t6 quality armor" to any crom too aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    but we've already learned you can transfer those weapons to another character on crom.
    like i understand this you Saga Char keeps his stuff (t6 etc) and you can make a dublicate in form of a scroll on any other char you want with for the new class available t6 weaps etc. so like 2 dagger on sin for saga and sword/shield for guard? isnt it like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Timaras View Post
    like i understand this you Saga Char keeps his stuff (t6 etc) and you can make a dublicate in form of a scroll on any other char you want with for the new class available t6 weaps etc. so like 2 dagger on sin for saga and sword/shield for guard? isnt it like this?
    That's how I understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timaras View Post
    It is exactly so
    Victory or Death

So anyone know if different UI's will be able to select this new server? It looks like it has a new selection icon.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

So anyone know if different UI's will be able to select this new server? It looks like it has a new selection icon.
    I use corruption ui and yeah I can't see select this server. wonderful
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

CONFIRMED. Some UI's can't see the new server option.

Fix: Set it back to default to make your character
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

CONFIRMED. Some UI's can't see the new server option.

Fix: Set it back to default to make your character
    How? I forgot how to
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by Scythie View Post
    So hmmm...
    Necro NF. You know why
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345