Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What class for Saga?

Something creepy from the dimensions just beyond the ring of light.

Always as guardian. But i'm thinking about conq and pom.
    <[Gamabuntu - Guardian]>
    [Hetzerkreuz - Barbarian]

Like a furious cyclone, the guardian batters all enemies around them with lightning charged attack

After not having played my first class for years I really enjoyed my barb again last month so I think I'll roll one of those.

If it turns out the server lacks tanks/healers maybe a BS or DT

First... Hey y'all. Must be my first post here since... umm... nvm.

Looking forward to revisiting the game again on the Saga server.
    Doing Black Castle, Sanctum and maybe some Tier 1 raiding with a challenge again.
    Haven't touched the game in 2,5 years so it will be a fun trip down memory lane.
    Was thinking maybe roll DT, but also thinking that DT starts really working after
    WoM, and i wonder it there will be enough time to actually get that class to function properly before time is up.
    So hmmm...
    I played Guardian and Sin to death so probably not one of them
    Never really played HoX or Barbarian or PoM though.
    Out of those i think HoX because fire and a big sword might just be the ticket!
    So... pondering...
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

If you go for a DT, the saga character will get transferred to Crom at the end of the event. So you can still get VOM for it

Quote Originally Posted by Scythie View Post

Doing Black Castle, Sanctum and maybe some Tier 1 raiding with a challenge again.
    Haven't touched the game in 2,5 years so it will be a fun trip down memory lane.
    Was thinking maybe roll DT, but also thinking that DT starts really working after
    WoM, and i wonder it there will be enough time to actually get that class to function properly before time is up.
    So hmmm...
    So... pondering...
    Hi Cyl
    Well, You can have a lot of fun with the hox, even at lower lvls. just use int gear since there isn't that much hox specific levelling gear. With hox you got good cc's and good dps. And you will look cool while playing it Fire and a big sword and Demon frog transform. It's a win/win situation in my opinion
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    If you go for a DT, the saga character will get transferred to Crom at the end of the event. So you can still get VOM for it
    I forsee TONS of people playing DT in this new server.

Personally I too am deciding between DT and BS. The only thing that is holding me back in that BS's are quite lackluster in low level pvp.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

May be, but DT gets very few advantages from T6 weapon and Necklace. Therefore I am not confident.

Quote Originally Posted by Scythie View Post

So hmmm...
    So... pondering...
    Welcome back Cyl.
    And here I thought the awesome assassine duo from Hyrkania would be able to stab things togheter.
    Oh well, you burn and I stab.... that works too.

And as far as topic go, I will play a Sin (female version this time) as that is the only class I REALLY enjoy (PoM and BS is ok too though).
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Aett View Post
    May be, but DT gets very few advantages from T6 weapon and Necklace. Therefore I am not confident.
    but we've already learned you can transfer those weapons to another character on crom.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast