Thread: World Boss has become a waste of time

Default World Boss has become a waste of time

I have not received an Epic drop from the World Boss in 3 months and 1 in 4 months. Yet I defeated quite a lot of WB's and it did not used to be this way. WB used to be a worthwhile chance to take. I would get something good every 10 fights or so. Now no reason to kill WB more than once per month.

I don't even understand why people farm WB anyways, stay AFK in Raidfinder and get you free T4 gear. That's the way to play the game apparently.

The only "reason" to do WB is to do it once a month to get the monthly quest update for the legendary cloak. If you are farming it trying to gear up, better off doing Raid Finder.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    The only "reason" to do WB is to do it once a month to get the monthly quest update for the legendary cloak. If you are farming it trying to gear up, better off doing Raid Finder.
    Reminds me, where do you get that quest?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeetz View Post
    Reminds me, where do you get that quest?
    I think now that if you don't have it, when you kill a WB it is given to you with the kill. If not, I believe there's a NPC (Astromancer?) near the library in Old Tarantia.

Its been over four years now though: I do have four cloaks on some of my characters (at least one of which is useless). And I have all the world boss pets on Anubium, the only one I used for achievements

Maybe its time to put something new into world boss.

WB also kills raid finder for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Its been over four years now though: I do have four cloaks on some of my characters (at least one of which is useless). And I have all the world boss pets on Anubium, the only one I used for achievements

Maybe its time to put something new into world boss.

WB also kills raid finder for the most part.

RF 12man raid would be nice. because you re right, WB kills RF and WB is a waste of time.
    Last edited by Timaras; 4th January 2018 at 23:29.

They began the WB for the 5th year anniversary. People liked it. People also hated it. They are not updating or changing anything in aoc from now on. What you see is what you get.
    Cropt - Conq : Drighten - DT : Raquelx - Necro : Shockubad - Tos
    Stabubad - Sin : Fatpom - Pom : Isoldethora - Rangernoez
    Burnthecross - Hox : Ragnarvor - Barb

«Has become»

Good one

On a related note I logged in a necro I still have on Fury and killed Vistrix. Got the good bind on pickup mage staff
    Echotun - DT