Thread: Is the Authentication Server Down? (Dec 30, 2017)

Default Is the Authentication Server Down? (Dec 30, 2017)

As of 4:30pm US Mountain Time on December 30th, 2017 (12:30am in Norway), it is impossible for me to successfully log in my Conan account. I keep getting "Login Timed Out, Try Again Later" after waiting a few minutes. The game was working fine on two different computers the day before, and my internet connection is both fast and solid. I suspect it is a server problem.

Quote Originally Posted by inoxe2 View Post
    As of 4:30pm US Mountain Time on December 30th, 2017 (12:30am in Norway), it is impossible for me to successfully log in my Conan account. I keep getting "Login Timed Out, Try Again Later" after waiting a few minutes. The game was working fine on two different computers the day before, and my internet connection is both fast and solid. I suspect it is a server problem.
    6:30 est here, auth login is down

Quote Originally Posted by inoxe2 View Post
    Is a hotfix going on
    Kinaputten

Funcom

Hey all, we've identified an issue and had to take the servers down temporarily while we work to resolve the matter. Thanks for your patience! We'll let you know when we're back online.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

emergency server restart
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Funcom

Servers are back online. Thanks for your patience!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service