Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, how about a merry present

Default So, how about a merry present

and giving us the old Holy Cleansing back? Because this class lacks any sort of interesting support mechanics.

And why not? ;P

Revert LTP to instant Repulse!
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Revert LTP to instant Repulse!
    LTP was too good. At first LTP repulse going from instant to 0,2 second cast to no casting time reduction at all and then to nerfing the fear cooldown reset as well. Now being complete ****.

Instant Kb with LTP was too op and i'm happy that they removed it but they should have removed the conqs charge+kb and the demos insta demo aswell.

/Love ubermiley
    Torilius Necro
    Ubermiley Pom
    Invitmi BS
    Pewpewgirl Tos

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Torilius View Post
    Instant Kb with LTP was too op and i'm happy that they removed it but they should have removed the conqs charge+kb and the demos insta demo aswell.

/Love ubermiley
    Agreed, but since they nerfed the only good AA to ****, HC is due to get it's mojo back

Quote Originally Posted by -wahaha- View Post
    Agreed, but since they nerfed the only good AA to ****, HC is due to get it's mojo back
    Wat did hc use to do?

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    Wat did hc use to do?
    It used to convert unholy and poison damage into healing for the entire group, kind of like the way overcome the odds does to physical damage for conqs except OtO doesn't affect the whole group.

Quote Originally Posted by Bvis View Post
    It used to convert unholy and poison damage into healing for the entire group, kind of like the way overcome the odds does to physical damage for conqs except OtO doesn't affect the whole group.
    Ah I remember yeah! Thx. Would be great to have that back. Or maybe something bit different if it's too op

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    Ah I remember yeah! Thx. Would be great to have that back. Or maybe something bit different if it's too op
    Nah, it was awesome and a situational ability that required actual thought to get the most out of it, in PvP and PvE, which was turned into a generic prot buff for no good reason.

As OP goes idk, necros deserved to eat their own ftw and sins blowing themselves up was just a taste of their own medicine so I never saw what the problem was.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Bvis View Post
    Ah, brings me back to days long past of tanking Ahazu....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast