Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga server !

I guess we are going over the top again with expecting the ruleset of the saga server will be anything different than the live servers.

Of course it would be awesome to have it limited to the old world, without turan and khitai and dragonspine! I actually do not really care about AAs, meaning disabeling them would be very fine with me. If you can play a class you can do so and have fun with it with or without AAs, every class ist still working and playable without them. And who thinks of AAs when it comes to the old world...

Even if no content is blocked on this server, the idea of at least trying to give evenyone the same condtitions will be crucial. Claims and veteran tokens, depending on the missions the 30% higher exp gain for subscribers, and of course the power items from the item shop.

The only way for me and I guess many others to even think to try that server is if it will be with open world pvp.

From the server population perspective, prolly this is a bad idea, because you will have less players on Crom than actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Kantakwa View Post
    I guess we are going over the top again with expecting the ruleset of the saga server will be anything different than the live servers..
    Might as well dream of what can be, tbh I'd probably only have interest if they would make it a PvP server and disable any and all form of OP gear and AA (go back to pre-Khitai state, ideally 1.04 server though it's not possible), it'd be fun to PvP like that and it'd be fun to revisit old dungeons and raids without the faceroll gear and max AA.

Feet firmly planted on the ground, I'm pretty sure it won't be interesting and have P2W all over the place, and will split the population again thus crippling it again. But let's not get ahead of ourselves, that's all for the rageposts after the details are announced.
    Last edited by Evito; 24th December 2017 at 18:13.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Its going to have to be a pretty darn good reward to get me into an open world pvp server. I got ganked enough trying to quest on Tyranny in Khitai to do that again.

Why would they make the Saga server Pvp and then send the characters to Crom after it was done?

You're better off just asking for a wipe on Fury to reset it so you can start over. As to the Saga server; PvE is where the pop is and I think that's what we'll see come the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    Why would they make the Saga server Pvp and then send the characters to Crom after it was done?

You're better off just asking for a wipe on Fury to reset it so you can start over. As to the Saga server; PvE is where the pop is and I think that's what we'll see come the new year.
    Yep, it's more realistic to expect a hug and kisses conan environment to do the pve grind/quest chain and get the legendary item/rune usable in pvp/minigame on your main, we're used to it by now. ^^

Smile

Cutting all RotGS and later content would be great... Xibaluku speed runs in blue gear just like in the good old days

The only thing they'd have to adjust a bit is pvp balance. Demos and necros won't face much opposition if it takes as long as before to get PvP1 gear. And I very much doubt that they will reintroduce comboskipping.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Hmm, just seems like a temporary server where u can complete objectives for some "unique" rewards (pets?), so no big changes or new stuff. Reminds me of the time-limited leagues of Path of Exile. Some cool changes what comes in my mind now would be like 2vs2 or 3vs3 or 4vs4 minigames. Even no new minigame maps needed, just smaller groups. Or how about a pvp ladder with won minigames in 2vs2, 3vs3...
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Saga Server...

Ok, but for who?
    Gamers do not know this game, or never heard of it. Or the first question is, is this still work?
    Old players are disappointed, or they are gone long time ago.
    Vykthor (Barb) - Vykthorya (Demo) - Vyko (Guard) - Vyky (Pom)

"No Fear! No Limits! No Equal!" / SENNA /

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast