Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga server !

I ask me:
    - will Saga cost funcom points? If yes, for subscribers too?
    - Is it a new map, or plays the story on the old maps?
    - is it solo content or group content, or both?

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    No, the server will be accessible by both members and free players.
    Will the item shop be active? If xp/AA pots, gear packages (T3/T2 PvP if PvP will be a thing), expertise points, crit pots etc the server will be pure P2W.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Lightbulb UBER Predictionz

My prediction skillz test
    - all activites gonna happen server will help official Exiles release at May
    - limited server time coz dis summer was worst online. And splitting community among the servers is what Gaben get rid of not long ago (giving money to 1.6 csers for them switch to csgo)
    +few month enough for players to level up for 10th anniversand exiles release
    - dont have avaible coder's to add gems to "new" rf rings, so no new content. Mostly reuse of oleder one. As example there is no t6 xbow in lootable = no model for it. Ranger/bs/hox sets is recoloured ones (t4 only demo-necro got same set)
    - Forced merge to Crom = pve server orientation
    - All start in equal noob conditions so exp/aa farm rates can be boosted to x2-x10(or give boost pots to dodge coding), and as server postioned as pvE it wot affect the PvP much after merge
    - Some money farming for decreasing opportunity to fail with exiles and other new planned games
    - Nostalgia factor for decade of game
    - Reward is quite questionable to describe or expect: from some mount or insta rf cloack to some expansions given freely(free expansion is good reward for game 10th year)

Overall expectations that players gonna win of this than loose. A company will win too new players/returned players/loots. But u really cannot loose much when like u give reused content and idea like "there was days were all was noobz all was expecting a lot, try it son" this fresh mmo element. But people reading this i think somehow can manage to deal with their built on main class and able to drag enemys castbar, so this type of noob skill element they will probabyl miss, unless they pick some hox as new class.
    Is gonna be the players personal experiment woke up as a reward, not the loots with free character slot. Anyway letz zee what gonna happen and how win/fail my predictions are.

Quote Originally Posted by MLGPRO View Post
    Nostalgia factor for decade of game
    They have to realize this is _the_ factor for people to come back, and to capitalize on this: blue gear only server
    it has to draw people back, and make it everything todays game is not: in other words, RF/WB disabled

people will be incentivized to actually do them "gem" dungeons like Xibaluku and whatever dungeon people have the most nostalgia towards.
    possibility of lowbie minigames again, nostalgia.
    possibility for hardcore players to min/max blue gear from across hyboria and put it to use in higher tier raids / harder 6-mans. A way to somewhat "discover the game again", at least parts of it they never got to put to use (imba blue gear)

but I don't know the scope of the rewards they're thinking of handing out, but it has to be very desireable for a majority of players to buy into it, at the same time... who wants another exile rune...? I don't.

I think it should be something farmable, to incentivize "pushing it" on this server. Not just "complete the main goal and get outta there"

They should not neglect PvP on this server. Because we also don't know how much they're willing or able to alter the game, like making 24 man sieges a possibility on this server with a revamped system... like not so many sieges a week as now, and fewer battlekeeps? Or just fix the ****ing arena (grant us a PvP only zone) and tweak the PvP festival timers and delete gulah? Add buddy (pair) signup in pugs?
    Last edited by Lurvi; 23rd December 2017 at 21:24.

Only a fool would have faith in anything FC does anymore. I'm merely a spectator entertained by the epic failure of their 'new ideas'.

Quote Originally Posted by Timaras View Post
    The 2 new gems will be available on trader for 1050 Atlantean shards too? Will be nice if we get this information soon because farming shards takes some time... Cant imagine you'll put some new interesting dungeon ingame for us.
    *push*

and in addition:

A disabled AA-Tree or just the the upper 1/3 AA-tree would be a good idea if youre doing pvp inside. and it would be more challenging....Oh wait...more challenging with these mass of players .... Oh, oh ... :o you should do a max.12 people raids in it then and nerf the raids/ dungeons.

*push*

and in addition:

A disabled AA-Tree or just the the upper 1/3 AA-tree would be a good idea if youre doing pvp inside. and it would be more challenging....Oh wait...more challenging with these mass of players .... Oh, oh ... :o you should do a max.12 people raids in it then and nerf the raids/ dungeons.
    A DT without last tier AA is a weak paladin with only 2 aggro tools, on the other hand a sin without last tier AA will remain nearly the same. Also keep it mind that most post kithai content requires middle tier AA to complete.

*push*

and in addition:

Fully disable the AA tree and everything else from Khitai onward inc claims and item shop, it's as close as you can get to an old school server. Especially if it's a short term server, there's more than enough content to do without thinking about Khitai etc. Wish they could give us 1.04 back but they don't keep their old patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobody View Post
    A DT without last tier AA is a weak paladin with only 2 aggro tools, on the other hand a sin without last tier AA will remain nearly the same. Also keep it mind that most post kithai content requires middle tier AA to complete.
    Well, there's nothing close to balanced with classes on live servers either. It seems fair to me if DTs go from the most overpowered to the most underpowered.
    Last edited by Evito; 24th December 2017 at 10:00.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Fully disable the AA tree and everything else from Khitai onward inc claims and item shop, it's as close as you can get to an old school server. Especially if it's a short term server, there's more than enough content to do without thinking about Khitai etc.
    I'd selectively disable the power stuff from claims (aa/xp boosts, runes and maybe mounts), but I'd leave the vanity gear.
    And I agree about the dungeons/raids: leave only the old world ones.

Wish they could give us 1.04 back but they don't keep their old patches.
    Yea. Would be cool to have the old ranger and hox.

Well, there's nothing close to balanced with classes on live servers either. It seems fair to me if DTs go from the most overpowered to the most underpowered.
    I was playing DT before Khitai, and it was actually quite decent. Now is just OP as f*ck!
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Fully disable the AA tree and everything else from Khitai onward inc claims and item shop, it's as close as you can get to an old school server. Especially if it's a short term server, there's more than enough content to do without thinking about Khitai etc. Wish they could give us 1.04 back but they don't keep their old patches.
    Well, I was for only blue gear top with only open world dungeons available (from tortage sewers to HoC) and full loot as rules for the hardcore pvp server, the end game would have been an epic struggle in HoC with everybody having a chance to get something and escaping or losing just their hunting inventory, buying some stuff from crafters and dungeon crawl again. Of course we all know the rules that were voted had from hardcore only the name.

After that being said, I of course give kudos to the blue max no kithai moto but if it's only pve then it's going to appeal only to pve players.

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast