Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga server !

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    if its a shorter lifespan server (~3 months) they need to make it a blue gear only server!
    [...]
    This is a pretty cool idea, I like it. Also the raid progression server sounds awesome.

However advising FC on saga server rules is pointless imo, since they plan on releasing it "early 2018" which means all the work is mostly done and they're probably in the final testing phase right now. :/ Maybe useful for the next time they do a limited time server though !
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

Whatever the missions might be, it might not even be many towards raiding. I really hope that you can throw in the system (or something close to it that u find more suitable) I suggested for raiding, where u have to progress trough them without skipping tiers. It would give this server so much more meaning. Im not a coder but this system is implemented in many wow private servers, and its working well there, so cant be hard to implement versus the content you are giving us doing it. Merry christmas
    Last edited by magnum92; 22nd December 2017 at 10:14.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    These will be put in, but they will be independent of the introduction of the Saga server. Probably rolled into the same data update, though, as I'm trying to get as much in as I can.
    The 2 new gems will be available on trader for 1050 Atlantean shards too? Will be nice if we get this information soon because farming shards takes some time... Cant imagine you'll put some new interesting dungeon ingame for us.

Pls tell me this will be a pvp server?

One last chance for some low level pvp!

Is the saga server exclusive for subscribers?
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Nicy try FC but this time will not fall for another money grab, and more or less 3 years too late...AOC has funded all your later releases, you treated it like it was a trash, I call it pathological relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by redpooo View Post
    ... since they plan on releasing it "early 2018" which means all the work is mostly done...
    Muhaha - they didn't even start

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Is the saga server exclusive for subscribers?
    No, the server will be accessible by both members and free players.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Hopefully this won't be a pvp server?

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast