Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Saga server !

Quote Originally Posted by Ladihawke View Post
    When the server closes ... IF your Saga character has completed the necessary requirements then your account will get a Scroll that can be claimed on one character that will give the T6 reward to that character (appropriate for it's class). AND the Saga character will get the T6 reward appropriate for it's class.

As I understand the developer the scroll claim will give you a choice of what T6 weapon bundle you want if there are different weapon sets for the class (eg a choice between two-hander and one hander for conquerors and barbarians)
    sorry, just to clear this up. What you are saying is you can have the T6 weapon on both your Saga character AND one other character, once they move you to Crom in May? This is important, as my main hasn't seen raiding in 7 years, so if its just 1 weapon, I'd wait for May.

Quote Originally Posted by mercsteff View Post
    sorry, just to clear this up. What you are saying is you can have the T6 weapon on both your Saga character AND one other character, once they move you to Crom in May? This is important, as my main hasn't seen raiding in 7 years, so if its just 1 weapon, I'd wait for May.
    It was written perhaps one hundred and eighty seven thousand seven hundred twenty-nine times. Yes, yes, yes, you gain DOUBLE reward.
    You play on the Server Saga and reach the goals of unlocking the rewards (RF = T6 neck for example).
    May 15, Saga Server will be deleted, your character Saga will be copied on Crom along with his beautiful and undeserved (for the difficulty of the challenge, no because is you) necklace T6 AND ALSO you receive a claim for one other character OF YOUR CHOISE on Crom (for example your Crom's main) to have A SECOND T6 necklace.
    Last edited by zujilin; 9th February 2018 at 10:17.
    Victory or Death

Might wanna chill on the tone there. A simple yes would have sufficed. I can easily do without the attitude. Trying to piece together bits of info from all the threads without asking too many questions, so gimme a break...

Been lagtastic today. The first rf went smoothly but just about all the others after it were lag fests. Big lags across the other maps and instances too.

yeah, tried to play a bit in chosain and it was pretty much unplayable.
    --------------------------------
    Crestfallen {Affinity}{QQAllStars}

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031