Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga server !

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    So, is this going to be some kind of PvP event? Eh... and even if not, I got no character slot free, whatever.
    Reading this:

'new character that will be transferred to Crom after the saga server’s live period ends'

Makes me think PvE. Wouldn't make sense to kick your Pvp event character over to the PvE server.

Since it seems to have a name "Saga of Zath", I'm going to guess some kind of X amount long story quest. I'm looking forward to hearing more about it in the upcoming weeks.

What kind of unique rewards are we talking about ?

Unless FC implemented new items I fail to see anything close to unique.

Quote Originally Posted by elosso View Post
    also disable raidfinder/khitai/bori farming along with guards and then were talking
    Considering it seems to be a PvE server i doubt they're going to disable khitai since it's a huge amount of content, or raidfinder which is their new baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinix View Post
    Considering it seems to be a PvE server i doubt they're going to disable khitai since it's a huge amount of content, or raidfinder which is their new baby.
    Looking at how hard-core PvP server ended up like. They should limit khitai at the start of it at least. Else it will repeat itself with starting to farm khitai. I
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Just delete the suggestion thread & replace it with a "Ways to get you to spend more money without any updates" thread.

Cos thats all this is, milking an already dry teat.

Im sorry Mussagana but its hard to gauge anybody at Funcoms intentions, the game & playerbase have been ignored for so long then along comes a new server that nobody suggested while there are still numerous issues in the live game.

Also I have no idea if those other RF gems are in game yet so im going to say thats one of the "unique" rewards, if it is stop that in its tracks now.

another credit card warriors coming up then.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post

Give more Pets Muhhaha

I think we will have to wait for more details, if it will be PvE, PvP, what the goals are.

The idea to open a server for a limited time is not new, ad hoc I did only find one attempt from 2013, Hyporian Race PvP, but I am pretty sure there was another thread later on for another "new server".
    It was right befor the server merges Mitra+Asgard+Crom=Crom, Tyranny+Fury=Fury and Deathwish+Rage=Rage
    http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_...er_august_2013
    https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...ian-Race-Ideas
    I don't think this was ever officially canceled.

So, Mussagana, as hard as I and propably a lot of other players want to get exited about this, we have a history with FC announcing great things, and then just letting the idea die quietly. I am hoping for the best though.

I am glad that FC wants to try something. However, I won't level another toon. Done it with all classes on both servers. I couldn't even force myself to do it on SWL - gave up after a couple of hours... But some of the players left on Craom will jump on the saga server, leaving not enough players on Crom. And that will probably be the death of Crom and the final death of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Looking at how hard-core PvP server ended up like. They should limit khitai at the start of it at least. Else it will repeat itself with starting to farm khitai. I
    Yeah, that was made clear before the server even went live and a lot of people requested that and were ignored, thus Deathwish was fun and different for a couple of months, then the Khitai/AA grinding became prevalent and it turned into the same old crap we already did and the majority just went back to Tyranny instead of doing it again.

That's far from an issue with this right now though, the item shop sitting there selling XP Potions/PvP T2/PvE T3 gear, smells like a giant P2W turd.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post

My guess; It's how your going to get your new raid finder gems.
    Last edited by Evito; 21st December 2017 at 13:53.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast