Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Saga server !

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    What is the daily login reward? I get a blank window when I bring it up.
    This feature is intentionally disabled on the Saga Server.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    This feature is intentionally disabled on the Saga Server.
    No i gotten it yesterday.
    Victory or Death

Quote Originally Posted by jsstark View Post
    Saga is for all players but 99% for "item shoppers " and grinders. All these years players mostly veterans complained about no new content, that game become p2w etc... And now after funcon released the oldest content in game they were the first to pop in ,start grinding and buying from item shop.

They were saying to funcom : dont enable rf, don't enable item shop, don't enable AAs , we want players to be equal , to play only with skill ,(funcom enabled them all).Now they grind and buy like crazy to be better from others
    PvP players were saying : if its not PvP rule set , we won't roll on saga : fury now is dead, they are all now on saga

HYPOCRICY IN ALL ITS LEGANCY
    ( funkom : keep it like this, you don't really to do something new about this GREAT game)
    +1 ,this community gets the content it deserves it seems <3
    Sinqq - Elitist QQer

Saga server has its own login reward window, not shared with the other toons
    Echotun - DT

Is there a gold cap for non premium players on Saga server?

Quote Originally Posted by jsstark View Post
    Saga is for all players but 99% for "item shoppers " and grinders. All these years players mostly veterans complained about no new content, that game become p2w etc... And now after funcon released the oldest content in game they were the first to pop in ,start grinding and buying from item shop.

They were saying to funcom : dont enable rf, don't enable item shop, don't enable AAs , we want players to be equal , to play only with skill ,(funcom enabled them all).Now they grind and buy like crazy to be better from others
    PvP players were saying : if its not PvP rule set , we won't roll on saga : fury now is dead, they are all now on saga

HYPOCRICY IN ALL ITS LEGANCY
    ( funkom : keep it like this, you don't really to do something new about this GREAT game)
    True, I guarantee you that 99% of the people complaining in this thread are enjoying saga immensely now! :P
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

I went through the gate into Tortage and was met with about 20 others at the exact same time! Never seen that before in all my 18 toons.

I'm not sure if this was asked before, but one of the goals was to kill Leviathus.

For Leviathus, is it gated behind completion of Wing 1 and Wing 2, or can we just go straight into Wing 3 and complete this task?

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I'm not sure if this was asked before, but one of the goals was to kill Leviathus.

For Leviathus, is it gated behind completion of Wing 1 and Wing 2, or can we just go straight into Wing 3 and complete this task?
    "Classic raid progression" should mean gated but i don't really know.
    Sinqq - Elitist QQer

Came back after a while away just to see what this was about. Is it normal to have the item shop pop up after every instance change?