Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga server !

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    Saga characters will keep the rewards they gain, but you will receive a duplicate claim of each reward to claim on other characters. This will mean that if you choose to claim any given item on your Fury character you can.

No, the weapon is given in the form of a scroll. This scroll will give you a quest based on your class, and this quest will instantly resolve so that you can choose which weapon for your class you want. To allow this, in some cases weapon sets (2 1h weapons, sword/shield) are given in a bag with a detailed description of what it contains.

duplicate? ...does that mean for example my saga Char - i.e. a Dark Templar - earns T6 necklace + Sword and Shield - but i can get a scroll (dublicate claim) on crom for my - conq - and get necklace + 2x 1hand sword?

This also means you don’t have access to pre-existing account claims nor tokens when starting on Saga of Zath.
    Originally we were going to just leave the Item Shop as is, but we've disabled the T2 PvP cache and T3 PvE cache due to feedback from you guys.
    I paid to have stuff in my claims. If you remove those I expect there to be a good reason to. If you sell comparable items in the item shop as those you removed from my claims I will not be pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    c) Vanaheim (that was actually developed in like 2008 and didnt pass the quality test, but a few years later they didnt care anymore and released it)
    d) All new gear, pets and what not is just with new colours, no more new models whatssoever.
    c) Source?
    d) Isn't the spider mount a new model?
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Quote Originally Posted by Timaras View Post
    duplicate? ...does that mean for example my saga Char - i.e. a Dark Templar - earns T6 necklace + Sword and Shield - but i can get a scroll (dublicate claim) on crom for my - conq - and get necklace + 2x 1hand sword?
    Is that. You gain reward on saga toon. When they move him on crom you not lose all you have but as extra you gain one scroll for gain some reward on toon you want as your main

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Say I roll a necro on Saga server, then later realize a tank is needed. Can I delete the necro and re-roll a tank?
    Probably yes. I Think is the Rage asset
    Last edited by Anzu; 23rd January 2018 at 17:58.
    Victory or Death

RF shouldn't be populated enough to be an enjoyable queue experience for the first few weeks, and this gives people some extra time to catch up with people leveling really fast so they can be present for the opening. Since the last saga tier has people going to traditional raids, people should be motivated enough to do those as well. The last saga tier is not completable by killing the RF versions of raid bosses.
    Why is raid finder being activated at all? The entire appeal of this server is a start from scratch raid progression through all tiers with people who want to gear up the fastest needing to do T1/T2 etc, you put RF in it and people are just going to grind tokens from that again... it might have been fun to farm T1/T2 and 6 mans etc to gear up but RF kills all of it.

Couldn't there have been a sidequest for mini game participation through the levels? Just PvP items or something that doesn't effect PvE'ers, that's fine, this is basically the only chance we'll see to have lowbie mini games popping as people level...
    Last edited by Evito; 23rd January 2018 at 16:13.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Say I roll a necro on Saga server, then later realize a tank is needed. Can I delete the necro and re-roll a tank?
    Yes, but as of now we will not be able to restore deleted characters. Your duplicate claims will only be from your active character, the deleted character won't count.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Mussagana, Evito got the point. Why ruin experience of growing and progression with RaidFinder? The risk is ppl stuck in there as is for Crom
    Victory or Death

Yes, but as of now we will not be able to restore deleted characters. Your duplicate claims will only be from your active character, the deleted character won't count.
    But you will still be able to claim reward on a Crom toon?

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    Mussagana, Evito got the point. Why ruin experience of growing and progression with RaidFinder? The risk is ppl stuck in there as is for Crom
    I too agree. Disable Raid Finder on this server, having it defeats the entire purpose of the intent of the server.

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    He just said you can claim the scroll on class you want (on crom) and the reward will be for the proper class
    "if i roll a Dark Templar on SAGA - but want to claim T6 items on anoter char on "crom" like a conqueror or a BS, is that possible or is the T6 loot bound to Dark templar class?
    No, the weapon is given in the form of a scroll. This scroll will give you a quest based on your class,"

I read that as the weapon will be based on the class you chose to roll for the Saga server but granted, the language used isn't clear.