Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga server !

Eh, I'll probably pass. It's essentially: Level to 80, do destiny quest, complete t6 raid.

On a positive note, now that TSW has failed hard on its relaunch it looks like they are throwing some resources back over here again.
    Last edited by krippa; 22nd January 2018 at 23:21.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Question Item only on saga char ?

can we trade our saga gear to a crom char or is it bound to the new saga char ?????

So basically condense the entire game from 1-80, then AA farm in Khitai, do raid progression from T1 to T6, and do it all in less than 4 months?

Uh, no, I've already done that on tons of toons for almost the last 10 years.

Will be item shop active on saga server???raids will have the same pattern lock, weekly???
    Last edited by jsstark; 22nd January 2018 at 22:46.

So grind boring raids to get the same **** already in game.

Nothing for pvpers again as well. Why am I not surprised....

They say it's almost all new people working at Funcom yet they follow the same footsteps as the previous clueless team.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Ethram Fal is final boss in Tier 6 - so Dragonspine access required ....which for free to play means they have to purchase the zone. Those who were premium before the membership changes already have the zone. Many free to play who had made purchases in the ingame shop got given Dragonspine when membership changes were made a couple of years ago (at RF release and raids opened to all etc) I believe.

Eh excuse me but wtf? The event ends in may. Even if enough people wants to do this, how would we progress through all the tiers that fast? I mean it's not like one earns a full tier whatever set for clearing a raid tier one time. and then there are the weekly lockouts. and ofc. the "wonderful" AA grind...

This sounds more like pure comedy gold

Or are all the tiers getting an epic nerf (again?) so everything is just a RF mess?
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    Eh excuse me but wtf? The event ends in may. Even if enough people wants to do this, how would we progress through all the tiers that fast? I mean it's not like one earns a full tier whatever set for clearing a raid tier one time. and then there are the weekly lockouts. and ofc. the "wonderful" AA grind...
    As a Member, experience greatly increased token gains for your Saga character while playing on Saga of Zath.

That's probably how, I'd imagine.
    Last edited by krippa; 22nd January 2018 at 23:22.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Yep, increased tokens and power rewards for completing objectives, but with the extreme nerfs to raid encounters, going through T4 isn't that much of a big deal anyway.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Saga isn`t exactly what I was expecting. I imagined there would be some new questline starting with simple solo quests at low levels and culminating with new raid boss at level 80. This doesn't sound particulary fun or rewarding. I have to level up a character to level 80 (sixteenth alt for me), then do lots of raidfinder (which is the worst part, I can't stomach doing that more than once every week on Crom), then raid. Raiding was the best part of AoC for me, and I thought it would be fun to go through it all with new, weak characters-but then I remembered that all those bosses were nerfed into oblivion anyway, and I don't get any satisfaction from killing Zodiac or Emperor anymore.

As for rewards... Character transfered to Crom after the event is over is throwaway character anyway, I am only interested in items I can claim on my main-and my DT doesn't need any of items I see here. At least FC could have added new weapons with T6 budget (but different stats) for this.