Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga server !

Quote Originally Posted by generalkreator View Post
    Is this going to be a Epic Fail like RAGE HC PVP Server?
    Truth be told, Rage was a great success for what it was. But, Funcom messed it up by making it permanent instead of temporary. The low level PVP was excellent and for weeks the PVP was more balanced than ever before since literally everyone was below PVP 5. I for one, am pumped for this server, not for the PVE but in the hopes that people will PVP at 80 without gear or AA's. The game breaks when you bring PVP 10 gear that has double the critigation as the PVP T1/T2 and let's not get started on the AA's.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Truth be told, Rage was a great success for what it was. But, Funcom messed it up by making it permanent instead of temporary. The low level PVP was excellent and for weeks the PVP was more balanced than ever before since literally everyone was below PVP 5. I for one, am pumped for this server, not for the PVE but in the hopes that people will PVP at 80 without gear or AA's. The game breaks when you bring PVP 10 gear that has double the critigation as the PVP T1/T2 and let's not get started on the AA's.
    completely agree with you.
    PvP server I'll be there
    PVE server I will not be there

Hopefully there'll be no PVP on this new server so global won't be filled with testosterone fuelled teenage angst.

When does it start?

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    Hopefully there'll be no PVP on this new server so global won't be filled with testosterone fuelled teenage angst.

When does it start?
    And if that is too much to ask, then hopefully they can disable CAPS in global chat.

Last time I logged in on Fury, the first thing I saw was the CAPS-LOCK-Mafia going at it in global
    Echotun - DT

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180

When does it start?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemer View Post
    And if that is too much to ask, then hopefully they can disable CAPS in global chat.

Last time I logged in on Fury, the first thing I saw was the CAPS-LOCK-Mafia going at it in global
    +1

and:

>Perma ban everyone using caps.
    >Disable pvp.
    >Disable minis.
    >Give us Rainbows,Unicorns and flying Pandas.
    FUtilez / The Law

Some important questions:

- can you roll only 1 char on saga Server or more?

- will the rewards (that can be transferred) be class specific?
    if so ppl will be forced to roll their main class again to benefit from the rewards that can be transferred, which is not very desirable for many ppl

Quote Originally Posted by Demofyre View Post
    Some important questions:

- can you roll only 1 char on saga Server or more?

- will the rewards (that can be transferred) be class specific?
    if so ppl will be forced to roll their main class again to benefit from the rewards that can be transferred, which is not very desirable for many ppl

I imagine the rewards are for a single character of your choosing on Crom because, take the example of a player with only one or two toons on Crom, how would it work if they choose a class on Saga they didn't have on Crom?

I also believe it's only one toon and the server will be time limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Urfaust View Post
    +1

and:

>Perma ban everyone using caps.
    >Disable pvp.
    >Disable minis.
    >Give us Rainbows,Unicorns and flying Pandas.
    And High Heels vanity!
    Echotun - DT

I like how they changed the picture in the item shop from "next week" to "soon" (copyright FC) xD
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

ok, even if it will be a PvE ruleset like on crom, not adding incentive for people to do lowbie minigames would be nothing but idiotic!

Throw the PvP players a bone. It's there for free already, so why not.

Thats the worst possible scenario. My ideal situation would be they make PvP or PvE zone selectors. Same for the arena

Hell, it could be they give us free 80s and throw everyone into raiding at day 1 aswell. I hate leveling and questing :>