Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Saga server !

Quote Originally Posted by Clue View Post
    Came back after a while away just to see what this was about. Is it normal to have the item shop pop up after every instance change?
    Yep. Though I think there might be something you can do about that to lessen the frequency...

found it:

https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...=1#post2144084

Sweet! Thanks for that, but... unreal... Or maybe just what I expected? Pissed me off a bit, but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something goofy I had set in my settings or UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Clue View Post
    Sweet! Thanks for that, but... unreal... Or maybe just what I expected? Pissed me off a bit, but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something goofy I had set in my settings or UI.
    I now I just realized the dropbox link is dead in that post. If no-one else finds a copy or remembers the script command by this evening, I will try to remember to get my copy posted for you when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    And that 300 FC Points horse in starter back is same speed as running + you get knockback every 2nd hit.... thats a ****ery, totally unnecessary hardship, pisses me off majorly.

Will be a long long grind for 1G to get that damn slow horse which is way faster than the one from starter pack...
    Hehe youre just mad that you tried p2w and got screewed by funcom with theyre shitty content.

Simple advice dont buy any **** from the shop. Simple as that.

And why you complain about p2w. Age of conan is a game which is 90% skill anyway - the shop doesnt change much. Let the Idiots spend some money into the game. It helps the game to stay alive.

I am a bit confused.

The t6 weapon/necklace. I don't want these items for my Saga character. From what I've read, I can apply these rewards to a different character once Saga ends?

When the server closes ... IF your Saga character has completed the necessary requirements then your account will get a Scroll that can be claimed on one character that will give the T6 reward to that character (appropriate for it's class). AND the Saga character will get the T6 reward appropriate for it's class.

As I understand the developer the scroll claim will give you a choice of what T6 weapon bundle you want if there are different weapon sets for the class (eg a choice between two-hander and one hander for conquerors and barbarians)

SO has anyone figured out how to have dual specs on Saga? As a PVP player this is pretty annoying.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    SO has anyone figured out how to have dual specs on Saga? As a PVP player this is pretty annoying.
    Purchase from Funcom ingame shop the "Additional Specialization" item for 840 funcom points, look in Character subsection of shop.

If you (like me) do not want to spend money on something you will get on 15 May for free, then you'll have to refeat for ingame coin all the time - and use the export/import build function to make this slightly less painful ..but still pretty irritating to have to re-slot combos, abilities and spells

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    Exactly
    So why only from?

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    So why only from?
    only from what? I did not understand the question!
    Victory or Death