Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga server !

Smile I wish..

Every week i read the forum if something new is coming up or if they are selling the game to a more competent party.
    But its gone very quiet for a long time.

Now i see they want to open a new server with special rewards?
    Level a new toon again. lol, I have leveld everything 3 times i guess in 8 years.

Then came the item shop with the great idea to sell a complete T3 set.
    That completely killed the entire community and disabled raidforces, guilds and a lot friends never logged again.

If they want to make something of this, they have to create miracles to bring back some of the old players.
    Every time i wish.. but in the in the hart i know better.

I hope i am wrong

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Kantakwa View Post
    I and propably a lot of other players want to get exited about this, we have a history with FC announcing great things, and then just letting the idea die quietly. I am hoping for the best though.
    The team from 2013 is almost entirely different than that of 2017. I wouldn't announce something unless it was already happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    My guess; It's how your going to get your new raid finder gems.
    These will be put in, but they will be independent of the introduction of the Saga server. Probably rolled into the same data update, though, as I'm trying to get as much in as I can.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Haven't played for a while now, but I'm definitely interested in hearing more about this.

This sounds stupid. You're dividing an already low population even further. And moving people to crom? Pass. How about giving us furians a bone for a change? New mini map?

i think there are way more people who would pass if they will be forced to pvp than the other way.
    but you are right about dividing the population : this will probably draw players from other servers, witch are already struggling to get groups and raids going.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    i think there are way more people who would pass if they will be forced to pvp than the other way.
    but you are right about dividing the population : this will probably draw players from other servers, witch are already struggling to get groups and raids going.
    How about giving a choice to move to crom OR fury after this server thing is done? Why is Crom getting such special treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Looking at how hard-core PvP server ended up like. They should limit khitai at the start of it at least. Else it will repeat itself with starting to farm khitai. I
    if its a shorter lifespan server (~3 months) they need to make it a blue gear only server!

why?
    will keep the main servers relevant, as this will be a totally different experience!
    low treshold PvP action, lower gear gaps
    opens up a side of the game most people dont get to see

add incentives to complete hardmodes and raids in what blue gear you have aquired, be it crafted blues, house of crom blues, or dragon spine unchained stuff. not to mention khitai factions.

in other words, potential for everyone to appreciate parts of the game that has been forgotten, just put a major incentive that most players could realistically beat, like get lvl 80 and full blue or, beat
    3 hardmodes or, beat one raid tier. win 30 minigames, or get rank 4 in pit fighters factions (PvP one).and add additional rewards for doing more

Im telling you! please do something like this. dont make a shitty 12 month server that will die. rather do shorter ones and learn what works!

for longer lifetime server the progression raid idea posted is nice, and place khitai/unchained after t2 in that progression

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    The team from 2013 is almost entirely different than that of 2017.
    This isn't actually reassuring. fyi

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    as I'm trying to get as much in as I can.
    M is doing what he can for us. Good stuff

I'm thinking "Saga" server - therefore grind is not priority yet quest driven. Pretty cool. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Hopefully this won't turn out like the last time new servers were released...
    It will, because they are not fixing the core problems of the game.

Anyway, nice job to Funcom for at least doing something with AoC. I still wonder Mussanga, if it would have been better to spend the limited resources on fixing bugs (ie: mini signup, missing terrain, etc.) instead.
    Last edited by krippa; 22nd December 2017 at 03:29.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast