Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga server !

Default Saga server !

Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

Not impressed with having to level more characters, but at least its something...
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Knowing funcom's past I refuse to get hyped. But still interested enough to put thumbs up. Who am I kidding I can't wait.. just hope its not a complete let down :#
    The Law

It's a cool concept, but only if Funcom deactivates instant T3 PvE and T2 PvP items from the shop for that server and other stuff that might help wealthier individuals and neglect other players.
    It would be kinda refreshing to try old raids and dungeons where everyone are equipped with green / blue gear and no AA's, as well as PvP where people starts on the same level.

Funcom

Glad you guys are excited! I've been impatiently waiting to say something for a while now.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    Glad you guys are excited! I've been impatiently waiting to say something for a while now.
    Without knowing anything it sounds like extreme p2w with whats in the item shop.

Would like to know what the concept and vision is beyond being a fresh start, a rough idea of what the goals are for players.
    Last edited by Evito; 20th December 2017 at 20:28.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

So, is this going to be some kind of PvP event? Eh... and even if not, I got no character slot free, whatever.
    Last edited by xCodename; 20th December 2017 at 20:57.

What is Saga of Zath

Is that like a dragonspine new area?? Zone? T7 raid? Did funcom have a change of heart and decide to develop something for AoC?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

This sounds like Seasons in Diablo 3. I really hope the item shop is disabled for this. I'd probably come back to the game if so.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    So, is this going to be some kind of PvP event? Eh... and even if not, I got no character slot free, whatever.
    Your Saga character will not count toward your character slot limit.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast